Best Buy: The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4, Xbox One) $54.99/$43.99 Unlocked or $49.96 Amazon

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
:ps4: The LEGO Movie Videogame $54.99/$43.99 Unlocked or $49.96 Amazon
:xb1: The LEGO Movie Videogame $54.99/$43.99 Unlocked or $49.96 Amazon

zlKS7Br.png

P.S. To get the PJ Emmit Figure you have to select "In-store pickup".

Movie Cash valid 2/7/14 to 3/31/14. Movie Cash and Lego Figure available while supplies last. PJ Emmit Lego Figure available in stores only. While supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI these the bonus minfigs for preordering the game, or when you see the movie. did I miss any?

Bestbuy - PJ Emmit 

Walmart - DJ Robot

Gamestop - Western Emmit

Regal theatres - PJ Emmit

AMC - DJ Robot 

Picked up my game today and they did not have the Lego Emmett figure, never got them in and are not going to give them out despite the print advertisement.  fuck  :cry:

Very very very YEMV but I got it for $29.99 from tru. They thought it was on sale with Lego Marvel. The $29.99 sign was in the Lego Movie spot.

Does anyone know if the Vita version comes with the movie cash like the console versions?  I'm planning to take my kids tomorrow, so getting the Vita version for about $16.50 (net before tax) might be a pretty good deal (factoring in GCU discount and value of movie ticket).

Picked up my order at around 6 today and they still had minifigs, so I was happy to get one. Almost forgot this came out today and figured they would be gone by the time I got there.

Cool. Managed to trade my 360 version that I got from the B2G1 glitch from last week for the ps4 version of the game and got it for 59.99 but the guy knew the price so he did adjustment afterwards for $5 back. and I got a figure!

Seems best buy is charging 5 bucks more. Just to confirm ps4 and and xbox one version are both 49.99 at target like others have said. No sale price just regular price.

Wow very nice. Just curious did they have to manually adjust the price?
They had to manually adjust it. I didn't even intend on buying it. I went in wanting a lego marvel but i couldn't pass up this at $30 with a free ticket. they had this in the spot where the lego marvel was suppose to be. So i asked the guy if the sticker was right and he said yeah all lego games are $29.99. I mean the way they had the sticker set up with the game it looked legit. Only difference even if you looked close would be the world Marvel instead of Movie on the tag. Maybe somebody higher up thought that the movie was $29.99 at that store but who knows? They def had to do a override. He asked the manager for his number and manager didn't care. He didn't even ask why the override was needed.

I'm going to wait to play the game till i see the movie though. I read that the game is very spoiler heavy including some scenes from the movie.

Is there some kind of exclusive content to explain why the PS4 version has "Only On PlayStation" on it?

LOL, I just picked up my case and that is hilarious, didn't even see it. I think what we have is a mis-print!
Even though I know it has to be a mistake, there's a part of me that's hoping there's a Lego Sackboy or something hidden in there.

I procrastinated on preordering the game at BB. Stopped by today to pickup Bravely Default and no figs available, real bummer. Even though I plan on seeing the movie soon, I ended up passing on the game. 

I think it is worse then that, Kotaku stated they got the game on Friday like everyone else.
I've played the first few levels and am pretty sure the embargo has more to do with spoiling the movie then game quality.

One nice thing about the PS4 version, you can play it almost as soon as you insert the disc.

Which console is this better for(I already have the Wii U and PS4, gonna get the XBOX ONE once all the bugs are fixed)
I have all the consoles, and I don't know why you think the xbox one is the console with bugs..., that would be the ps4. The xbox one runs flawlessly. (Not including the kinect just not being the greatest...but that's different)

I think it is worse then that, Kotaku stated they got the game on Friday like everyone else.
I've played the first few levels and am pretty sure the embargo has more to do with spoiling the movie then game quality.

One nice thing about the PS4 version, you can play it almost as soon as you insert the disc.
I saw that the game is actually all Legos this time around. I'd love some opinions on whether this improves or detracts from it. Also, Lego City undercover was the first Lego game I played so the older ones are pretty unappealing to me. Is there any new writing in the game or is it essentially an abridged version of the movie?

It's just a abridged version of the movie. The main story is allegedly only 6-8 hours but they have tons of other stuff to unlock as usual. I think the embargoes have to do with it being like the movie.

A few small sites have reviews up, I saw one called it the best movie video game he's played. (Probably a bit of a stretch but then again most movie video games are bad.) The only complaints I've heard is the main story is a bit short and if you play it before seeing the movie it spoils a ton according to the reviews. I didn't see any reviews complaining about gameplay which is good.

Bought the game from BB online, picked store pickup and got it last night. I knew nothing about the figure, they didn't say anything either. Weak!

bread's done
Back