Best Buy Trade-in 4.0 - see new thread (5.0)!

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At nearly 300 pages it was time for a new thread. You can view the previous thread here!

THIS THREAD OP IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY UPDATED WITH NEW PROMOS.

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!

Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers, and it definitely does stack despite what some employees will say.

Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

General video game promotions link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page (Promotions are listed at the bottom of the page)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE & VALUE ESTIMATOR

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades may be done in the Gaming Dept or at customer service depending on the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the **% bonus TIV work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150.

How does the 10% Gamers Club Unlocked bonus work?
The 10% bonus for Gamers Club Unlocked members is calculated from the base trade in value. So in the above example, a $100 trade would get an extra $10 with the GCU membership bonus. So if there was a 50% trade in bonus it would be $100 base, $10 Gamers Club Unlocked bonus and $50 TIV bonus for a grand total of $160.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine (which typically has a couple of great coupons every month). It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

I didn't get my 10% bonus or the employee said it doesn't stack, what gives?
As of September 2012 the trade in system at Best Buy was updated, and employees seem to be having a hard time making sure that they add the GCU bonus. It should be added immediately after they scan your games, and before they take your personal information. You also should always try to know your full trade in value with bonuses before going to the store so that if the price is different you can identify it immediately. The 10% bonus definitely does stack with any TIV promo (100%, 50%, it doesn't matter). All the Gamers Club Unlocked pamphlets say so, as does the website, and are a great place to point to if an employee or a manager tells you otherwise.

Do we get Reward Zone points for trade-ins??
Yes. You get one point for every pre-bonus dollar traded in. So if your TIV was $100 before bonuses, you get 100 Reward Zone points. Gamers Club Unlocked members (and possibly standard Gamers Club members) get double points for everything gaming, including trade-ins. So in the same example you would wind up with 200 Reward Zone points. To get Reward Zone points you must have them include your Reward Zone membership information (easiest to look up by phone number) with your trade-in (this is required for the Gamers Club Unlocked bonus anyway).

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. Some states, or even localities (county, city, etc.) may not allow the sale of Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone/Android app is way off, why?
The app often sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it if you don't have to.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case (as in, it is possible that has never been the case). When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

How come the GOTY/complete version doesn't show up in the estimator?
Best Buy doesn't differentiate between the vanilla and GOTY/complete versions of a game 99% of the time. This is largely a cover-all policy due to the fact that many GOTY editions include the game's DLC and bonus content as one-time use codes; meaning that the game has no extra value on the 2nd hand market and honestly, Best Buy probably doesn't trust their employees to make sure all the extra content is included. So no extra TIV for your GOTY games. The plus side is that GOTY and vanilla versions sell at the same price, so if the DLC is located on disc and you find a GOTY version in-store it will be the same price as the vanilla one.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but updates can and do happen at any time. Sometimes an update will happen at an atypical time, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Lately some people have been told the policy is 1 game per system (i.e. you could trade in 1 copy of a game for Xbox, 1 for PS3 and 1 for Wii), and have been actively turned down when trading in more than one copy. Whether this is actually something they are banning for or if it is just what employees are being told to follow to limit multiples is unknown. Trade multiples at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually. Yes, this also applies to DS, 3DS, PSP, etc. If you have the manual and artwork you should trade it in though anyway to improve the quality of the selection for people who may want to buy the game in the future (you can't know if the game will be complete when you buy online for example).

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only. Employees have gotten much better about knowing this policy though, and busier stores are more likely to have employees that have done more trade ins and know the rules.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but some stores apparently accept consoles as well. Call ahead before bringing it in. That said, the TIV for most hardware is lower than competitors.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or even city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll need a government issued ID (passport, drivers license, military ID, etc.).

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return. You might even be flat out denied by the employee or manager despite the official rule. It is their right to do so.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracked on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

Remember, all trades are technically at the discretion of Best Buy and they can refuse to accept a game for whatever reason they want (outside of you being black, woman, Jewish, etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not directly related, but does anyone know if you can pick up a preorder from a different Best Buy store than the one it was preordered at? I asked the cashier today, and she seemed to think they'd have enough copies of BO II tomorrow that it wouldn't be a problem, but I'd trust a CAGer with experience over her.

anyone know if i can have my friend whose 18+, pick up my blackops 2 copy tonight w/ my receipt? or can i only pick it up

[quote name='xMagic12x']anyone know if i can have my friend whose 18+, pick up my blackops 2 copy tonight w/ my receipt? or can i only pick it up[/QUOTE]
They don't card you as far as I know, unless you look TOO young.

[quote name='TooPoor']They don't card you as far as I know, unless you look TOO young.[/QUOTE]

will they allow my friend to pick up the game if i give him my receipt?

[quote name='jaso']Not directly related, but does anyone know if you can pick up a preorder from a different Best Buy store than the one it was preordered at? I asked the cashier today, and she seemed to think they'd have enough copies of BO II tomorrow that it wouldn't be a problem, but I'd trust a CAGer with experience over her.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can. I've done this multiple times before, including just recently with Halo 4.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I figure it's the best place to ask if any. Is it possible to transfer all your Best Buy credit on their gift card to some prepaid Visa or credit card they sell there?

[quote name='Blackout']Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I figure it's the best place to ask if any. Is it possible to transfer all your Best Buy credit on their gift card to some prepaid Visa or credit card they sell there?[/QUOTE]

yup yup

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

[quote name='Blackout']Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I figure it's the best place to ask if any. Is it possible to transfer all your Best Buy credit on their gift card to some prepaid Visa or credit card they sell there?[/QUOTE]

Yes, at least in SoCal where I live - could be YMMV in other regions. I usually get a prepaid visa card in the front checkout area. You can put up to $200 on each one with a $5.95 activation charge. Obviously, the best value is to put the full $200 as $6 is only a ~3% fee.

use their pitch in card, no fees

it's basically a gift card that you can "contribute" money to, so "contribute" with the other gift cards to this card

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ds/pcmcat204400050007.c?id=pcmcat204400050007

Sorry if it has been asked but... I have the metal case with my Modern Warfare 3 for 360. Will they accept that? Game disc is in perfect condition.

Online trade in price says $10... so ill get $20 in store? Is that for video game only credit or is a Best Buy gift card that can be used on anything?

Thanks for answering my questions!

[quote name='esalw822']Yeah, you can. I've done this multiple times before, including just recently with Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yo.

[quote name='jfuze']Sorry if it has been asked but... I have the metal case with my Modern Warfare 3 for 360. Will they accept that? Game disc is in perfect condition.

Online trade in price says $10... so ill get $20 in store? Is that for video game only credit or is a Best Buy gift card that can be used on anything?

Thanks for answering my questions![/QUOTE]
you can trade in the game disc in just a small paper sleeve and get the same amount of credit. Case doesnt add or take away any value

Thanks for the input guys. Guess I'll move my credit to a prepaid Visa in order to use it on Black Friday.

Bumping since it's confirmed to end the 17th. A 50% bonus promo is starting on the 18th.

This is why I love CAG though. I just took in 24 games and I got $10 more than i paid for them in best buy credit. Pretty awesome since this was all backlog stuff and I hadn't touched or played it in a while so I love to buy games so cheap that I can trade them in a year later and make money!

I used part of the credit to pay off my Black Ops 2 Pre-Order, bought a $50 Steam Wallet card for the Wintersale, and $100 in Kindle/Amazon Credit cards. I still have $20 bucks on the best buy gift card. Getting $20 back for preordering Black Ops 2 and then the reward zone points will probably put me over the edge for another $5 reward :)

Only thing I forgot was to take Little Big Planet 2 out of the "Not for Resale" case so the guy said he couldn't take it. He was super nice about it though so I didn't push it or ask him to ring it up sleeveless. Might just take it disc only next time they run a similar promo.

Am I the only one who's had problems getting the 10% GCU to register when trading in? Twice now I've traded in games, mentioned to the employee that I'm a GCU member, he/she looks me up and finds me, and confirms my information, but the extra 10% just doesn't appear. This has happened at two different BBYs now, and I'm wondering if it has something to do with me, especially since at the second BBY (which I visited tonight), the gaming manager said the system added the 10% just fine yesterday...

I'm not too concerned about going onto the BBY forums and getting the RZ points for the second transaction (I doubt I'll get them since my RZ information isn't located on the trade-in transaction), but I forgot to ask for a copy of the first transaction so I would have the trade-in transaction ID#. Am I screwed?

[quote name='Vigilante']Am I the only one who's had problems getting the 10% GCU to register when trading in? Twice now I've traded in games, mentioned to the employee that I'm a GCU member, he/she looks me up and finds me, and confirms my information, but the extra 10% just doesn't appear. This has happened at two different BBYs now, and I'm wondering if it has something to do with me, especially since at the second BBY (which I visited tonight), the gaming manager said the system added the 10% just fine yesterday...

I'm not too concerned about going onto the BBY forums and getting the RZ points for the second transaction (I doubt I'll get them since my RZ information isn't located on the trade-in transaction), but I forgot to ask for a copy of the first transaction so I would have the trade-in transaction ID#. Am I screwed?[/QUOTE]

Once they take my phone number it gets added. Heard new system cashier has to select 10% box otherwise it isn't added.

My guess their not putting in your information which you're probably screwed. Next time just made sure 10% is added before you sign the game away.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Once they take my phone number it gets added. Heard new system cashier has to select 10% box otherwise it isn't added.

My guess their not putting in your information which you're probably screwed. Next time just made sure 10% is added before you sign the game away.[/QUOTE]No, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing, since the first thing they ask me for (after I mention I'm GCU) is my phone number, and I have to verify my information on the touchpad for scanning credit cards.

A week ago (definitely after the new system was implemented) they were doing the exact same thing to get the extra 10% added, and there were zero problems then.

[quote name='Vigilante']No, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing, since the first thing they ask me for (after I mention I'm GCU) is my phone number, and I have to verify my information on the touchpad for scanning credit cards.

A week ago (definitely after the new system was implemented) they were doing the exact same thing to get the extra 10% added, and there were zero problems then.[/QUOTE]

vigilante, did you actually get a chance to read my response to your question regarding your nintendo ds purchase, lol

[quote name='YBX87']vigilante, did you actually get a chance to read my response to your question regarding your nintendo ds purchase, lol[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I did, thanks for your response, but...is that relevant?

I still haven't decided what to do about that, but I have until Saturday to make a choice.

I wonder how well this promo is going for them ? Are they really making any money on the used games they are buying from us?

[quote name='Vigilante']No, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing, since the first thing they ask me for (after I mention I'm GCU) is my phone number, and I have to verify my information on the touchpad for scanning credit cards.

A week ago (definitely after the new system was implemented) they were doing the exact same thing to get the extra 10% added, and there were zero problems then.[/QUOTE]

I had an issue with the 10% not applying.

I'm not sure whether it was the guy's error, or a system error because I did mention to him I was GCU. I noticed on the receipt as I was leaving that the 10% still didn't apply. I ended up going to Cust Service and they just credited the difference to a previous purchase I made last week. I'm glad they were able to fix it, but holy shit, it cost me another half hour of time. I really hope BB gets their shit together on this because I spent about 45 minutes in the store just to trade in 7 games.

As much as we all "hate" Gamestop for gouging on TIV - there is no way anyone would need more than 10 mins to trade in 7 games there. I wish BB would mimic GS more in that regard.

Hi, is the trade limit for games 3(or 1) copies per calender year? Or is it 1 year from the first copy you trade in? Thanks.

When did you get your sub? When they started the program there was no mag or welcome pack, they used an older sku to charge the 15 dollars.

The current GCU porgram used a sku off a phamplet which automatically gives subscriber a free mag and welcome packet.

Maybe you on the old sub?

[quote name='pimpster4183']I've never traded in at BB before, where do I take my games? Also is it pretty much in and out or does it take a while?[/QUOTE]

Trades in are at the gaming section. It takes a couple minutes depending how your Best buy deals with trade-ins. First time I did a trade in they asked for my driver's license, entered some info into the computer, took my thumb print, and signed a couple things.

[quote name='dvgamer']Trades in are at the gaming section. It takes a couple minutes depending how your Best buy deals with trade-ins. First time I did a trade in they asked for my driver's license, entered some info into the computer, took my thumb print, and signed a couple things.[/QUOTE]

lol couple minutes... I've never gotten out in less than 30min and always allow an hour...

[quote name='pimpster4183']I've never traded in at BB before, where do I take my games? Also is it pretty much in and out or does it take a while?[/QUOTE]

depends on if you get a guy or a girl. Guy will probably have you out in 10-15, a girl half an hour minimum.
Not trying to be sexist, but out of the 30 or so times ive traded in, this has held true. The girls examine the games with a microscope, while the guys just make sure there arent any deep scratches with a quick glance.

[quote name='edson13']depends on if you get a guy or a girl. Guy will probably have you out in 10-15, a girl half an hour minimum.
Not trying to be sexist, but out of the 30 or so times ive traded in, this has held true. The girls examine the games with a microscope, while the guys just make sure there arent any deep scratches with a quick glance.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:

[quote name='edson13']depends on if you get a guy or a girl. Guy will probably have you out in 10-15, a girl half an hour minimum.
Not trying to be sexist, but out of the 30 or so times ive traded in, this has held true. The girls examine the games with a microscope, while the guys just make sure there arent any deep scratches with a quick glance.[/QUOTE]

This is sad but true. Though most of the guys at my local store know my stuff is always pristine, they rarely even check. Had a girl at another store literally spend like a minute holding my disc up to the light.

Shit half the time they don't even open the game for me. Wonder what would happen if I forgot disc in my PS3 and they figure out later its not there. Guess they have info to track you down. Process does take long though with new system. Taking picture of my ID and game. Just scan my game type in info and let me be in and out 5 minutes.

Only once have I had a girl take in my trade ins, took in about 20 games and some had those annoying GS stickers blocking the barcode, it took about 15 minutes.

[quote name='nixmahn']When did you get your sub? When they started the program there was no mag or welcome pack, they used an older sku to charge the 15 dollars.

The current GCU porgram used a sku off a phamplet which automatically gives subscriber a free mag and welcome packet.

Maybe you on the old sub?[/QUOTE]Nope, I renewed my subscription in late September (the employee did as you say for the current GCU program and scanned a pamphlet for the renewal), and my RZ account says I'm a GCU member through Oct. 2013.

well it is sexist, as I've only had males (100%) do the trade ins (over 50 easy this year...)
and I have never gotten out in less than 30 minutes...
last week traded in 27 and for the second time... on the 27th game... he hit a wrong button and had to start all over... that night? 1 hr, 20 min

Mine took like 30 minutes to trade in 24 games. So not bad.

They just checked to make sure the disc was in there. This was PS3 though. They said it's near impossible to scratch blu rays so they don't check them for condition.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']Is the bonus trade in still 100% this week?[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be until close tomorrow. It's back to 50% bonus beginning Sunday.

My last two trade-ins haven't showed up on my reward zone and I didn't get the extra 10% on either one. I insisted that they give me the 10% and that they scan my reward zone but like always they had no idea what I was talking about. They said my phone number is all they needed (which usually works) but it still hasn't shown up on my Reward Zone and it's been over two weeks. I talk to at least two other people about the 10% and all they could do was take the amount off of my purchase. Who had the brilliant idea to change their old system? It's ridiculous that I knew more about how their trade-ins work than anyone in the store.

[quote name='Namerson']My last two trade-ins haven't showed up on my reward zone and I didn't get the extra 10% on either one. I insisted that they give me the 10% and that they scan my reward zone but like always they had no idea what I was talking about. They said my phone number is all they needed (which usually works) but it still hasn't shown up on my Reward Zone and it's been over two weeks. I talk to at least two other people about the 10% and all they could do was take the amount off of my purchase. Who had the brilliant idea to change their old system? It's ridiculous that I knew more about how their trade-ins work than anyone in the store.[/QUOTE]This seems like an increasingly typical occurrence since the same thing happened during my last two trade-ins, but the employees were confused as to why the 10% wasn't appearing. I was able to get the 10% extra one way or another, but my main concern is that the transactions won't show up in my RZ account (~150 points' worth). Something strange is going on, that's for sure.

I posted a topic on the BBY forums concerning my issue, and I'll report back once I've heard something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante'] I was able to get the 10% extra one way or another, but my main concern is that the transactions won't show up in my RZ account (~150 points' worth). Something strange is going on, that's for sure.

I posted a topic on the BBY forums concerning my issue, and I'll report back once I've heard something.[/QUOTE]

FYI, the past couple weeks, I've had to wait for around 2 weeks or so for the trade in to post. You guys (like the preorder pending people) need to relax and let the system work before you call in and complain.

If you guys are that paranoid about not getting your points, keep your receipts until they post or wait at least a couple weeks before calling in missing points. They've always shown up for me even though they're "late".

[quote name='bob330i']FYI, the past couple weeks, I've had to wait for around 2 weeks or so for the trade in to post. You guys (like the preorder pending people) need to relax and let the system work before you call in and complain.

If you guys are that paranoid about not getting your points, keep your receipts until they post or wait at least a couple weeks before calling in missing points. They've always shown up for me even though they're "late".[/QUOTE]It's more than just "missing points", though. The fact that my account information isn't located anywhere on my most recent trade-in receipt (when it typically is) leads me to believe that I won't be getting any RZ points from the transaction. If you're right in that my points just haven't posted yet, then that's fine if a BBY-forum moderator says the same thing, but I still think they need to know that this is happening. It's even weirder that it happened for me at two different stores that have processed trade-ins for me before with no problems, adding my GCU information in the typical fashion. In those cases, my points for the trade-ins would appear within several days.

Case in point: I made several purchases since my first trade-in where the 10% bonus didn't appear and those are already pending in my account, while the trade-in points are nowhere to be seen.

Also, I don't think I'm "complaining" so much as expressing concern that something might be wrong with the trade-in system. I've gone to BBY more often this year than in the past five years combined, and I love giving them my business, so I hope that this is an easily-resolved issue.

Traded in Assassin's Creed 3 today, held at 20, ended up getting 42 - I still got the 10 percent just giving them the phone number so at least in my case that wasn't an issue.

Ended up paying a little over 2 dollars to rent Assassin's Creed 3 from them for a couple weeks - put in 25 hours and did everything except collect all the feathers and the guild checklists.

[quote name='donut']well it is sexist, as I've only had males (100%) do the trade ins (over 50 easy this year...)
and I have never gotten out in less than 30 minutes...
last week traded in 27 and for the second time... on the 27th game... he hit a wrong button and had to start all over... that night? 1 hr, 20 min[/QUOTE]

I just say "Why don't you go bake something and let the men talk business". I get a 15 minute trade and some cookies.

I find it odd that the TIV page still lists the 100% bonus when it's 50% in the online ad. I also think they even went so far as to remove the offers highlighting AC3 and Halo 4 and replace it with Black Ops 2 for $40 store credit. Wishing thinking that 100% stays in place or whoever updates that page just behind?

bread's done
Back