Best Buy Trade-in Deals GTA 5 $54, Fifa $60 & More (with 50% extra bonus)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you search "grand theft auto" or "fifa 14" on the bb tiv page, you'll see their TIVs are actually $27 before bonus. The front page just hasn't been updated yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The correct value is $27 before bonus. The front page probably hasn't fully updated yet, unless someone went in today to prove me wrong.

Edit: ninja'd

Thinking about trading in GTA V if I can beat the story in the next week and using this promo towards a PS4 launch title, probably Killzone of COD

43.20 for GTA V (after GCU's extra 10%) is not a bad deal. I just finished the game the other day (it was epic btw) and Battlefield 4 is right around the corner

Just take a smart phone and show them the page, they should give you the 54 dollar value on GTA v and others, since it's advertised so clearly on page. Do it quick before they update it though. If they refuse then battle it out I say.

43.20 for GTA V (after GCU's extra 10%) is not a bad deal. I just finished the game the other day (it was epic btw) and Battlefield 4 is right around the corner
This is actually better than last week when the base value was $36.00 and with the GCU 10% bonus because that was $39.60 total. Granted, its only $3.60 more but every little helps.

unless you did what i did for that 5/25 deal and got 44.60. had to unload those di rips and ng3 razors somewhere, along with sr4 from awd and some smurfs2/sherlocks, lol.

but really that would be awesome to get 57 back for a game a bunch of us got free(not me) or got for 45 (me, gcu@bb)

I took a pic of the page. I may try tomorrow after work with GTA V.

Edit- On the yellow banner that says 50% bouns credit I clicked the "exclusions apply: link and it showed this:

---50% bonus trade-in value based on comparison to regular trade-in payout schedule. Offer valid in store only. Not compatible with any other offer.---

So i wouldnt base the price from the online price, as it is just that- the online price trade in value.

Ya I got the 54 value easy for my GTA V just an hour ago as expected. It could potentially work as a screenshot too. But not a printed page haha.

I'm going to bestbuy tomorrow and trade my GTA V. I beat it 3-4 days ago anyway, I'll just put it on a PS4 launch title.

Traded in GTA V today but had a hard time getting the $54. In their computer the trade value was different. Took 20 minutes but received my $54. Thinking of going back and trading in my extra copy I received from my dad. Dad realized it was a bad game for my little 10 year old brother lol

bread's done
Back