Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At 276 pages and countless request for a new OP, it was time to retire the first Best Buy Trade-in Thread and start fresh. Thanks bh47 for your work in the previous thread (and providing the framework for this one)!

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.
Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

Current Promos:
- 50% Bonus when you trade in ANY game.
Get a 50% trade in bonus when you trade in ANY game. Offer valid 01/01/12 - 01/07/12

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...VideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)\

Upcoming/Rumored Promotions:
All promos that have yet to appear on Best Buy's site (or in an upcoming ad) are listed here:
None at the moment

Previous Promotions:
Promos that have expired:
- 50% Bonus with specific Pre-order from list.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game from the following list: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto 5, MLB 12 The Show, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Diablo 3. Offer valid 12/25/11 - 12/31/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.
Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11
- 40% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/10/11

- 50% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/03/11

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 10/5/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 40% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 50% Bonus with Modern Warfare 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/Purchase Modern Warfare 3. Offer valid 10/10/11 - 11/12/11 (Assuming this means a bonus for purchasing the game after it is released this Tuesday)

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 40% Bonus with The Elder Scrolls V: Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Max Payne 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Max Payne 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11 - This promo seems a little odd and there is a chance it is an error on the site since the game is so far from release.

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Skyrim Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Uncharted 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Uncharted 3. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you purchase Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.

Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/22/11

- 40% Bonus with purchase of Batman: Arkham City.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/16/11 - 10/22/11

- 50% Bonus with Batman: Arkham City Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/15/11

- 30% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get a 30% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Rage or NBA 2K12. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11

- Trade 4 get an extra $20 Trade-in Credit.
Get $20 trade-in Credit when you trade 4 or more games (Current gen games only (no PS2) and $5 minimum for each game). Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11 **** This promo was cancelled early due to technical issues. There have been issues with this promo not working on some stores' systems or simply not even being available, the issue seems to be related to disc-only games (or any game that is typed rather than scanned) so plan accordingly. The $20 extra is once per trade-in, meaning 4 games or 123 games it will only be $20 extra per transaction. So if you want to trade in 8 games, do it in two separate transactions. ****

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer was valid from 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expired 10/01/2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150. After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracks on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine. It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone app is way off, why?
The app sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case. When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but major updates seem to come on Sunday and Tuesday nights (or at least have in the past). Sometimes an update will happen randomly, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually.

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but word is that will change soon.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll likely need a state ID.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Phoeniix']My friend was banned from Worst Buy after only doing 3 trade in's. I went with him last night when he was doing a trade of like 22 games and was shot down due to being on "the list". He had made 2 pre-orders one UFC game that recently got released and didn't pick up and one that he was planning to pick up but it just hasnt released yet.[/QUOTE]

Worst buy huh ......... I guess I was supposed to lol by now right ?

do you think Best Buy would accept a game without a bar code?

I got fable 3 with my holiday bundle. Not liking it so far.

Plus i want to trade in MGS2 and MGS3 from the ps2 essential collection

[quote name='BoromirsFan']do you think Best Buy would accept a game without a bar code?

Plus i want to trade in MGS2 and MGS3 from the ps2 essential collection[/QUOTE]

Yes they will.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']do you think Best Buy would accept a game without a bar code?

Plus i want to trade in MGS2 and MGS3 from the ps2 essential collection[/QUOTE]

As long as they can find it in their system they will accept.

[quote name='Phoeniix']As long as they can find it in their system they will accept.[/QUOTE]

Even if they can't they have a "default game" that gives $1. At least they used to

So, My friend who told me about flipping games did a test trade in today. He was not banned even though he has traded 400+ games to best buy.

His trade went though fine even though he has traded a ton of games. Could banning be related to number of games traded cause he only test traded with 1 game.

wow, so i went to my bestbuy to pick up some brinks (6) to flip at tru..., and the girl was cute as hell and had them ready for me when I walked in, and i told her i hope im not banned but i was gonna go check. her and 2 dudes were like no way, and i told them like 90% of my flip bros were getting banned last few days.
so i went back and the manager and gaming supervisor are chillin and i told him i wanted to see if i was banned. he was like no way dude, and thought i was gonna flip all my brinks right there, lol, i said no but can you do a test run. so he said sure and scanned a game in his hands, asked for my phone # and made it to the end and said I was good. I asked if he saw an override screen or whatever and he said nope. I told him i try to stay within the 3x game limit etc, but i just bought 9 nintendogs for 98 and flipped them for 178 from and to bestbuy so i thought for sure id be out of there.
oh wellz, weird. store level i know im safe, but thinking it is this 3rd party outside entity had me worried. even if im banned in the next week not too big a fret cuz their tiv's have gone down, but still, surprised im in the clear.

also i checked my preorder checklist on bestbuy and bam 6/6 of my games preordered and picked up all checked off finally. woot.

i returned one preorder to get $5 back, and then exchanged 2 for $5 off each order iv done it with, so 3x and im still good if it helps at all...

[quote name='klimb22']I used to keep it "in-house" but after getting banned from BB and not able to do MC I really don't care anymore.[/QUOTE]
So you're completely cool with possibly screwing it up for others still in the group who may not yet be banned? Good going.:applause:

Numbers... Are we going from the beginning of BB trading time??? 'Cause if we are,I would certainly be banned. I traded enough LBP and ACII to fill up a small truck back when that was a good flip when they first started.

If we're just going since they implemented the limit... I've CERTAINLY traded in well over 150 games... And probably busted the 3 per game limit a few times - never by more than 1 or 2, though. As far as I know (a couple of weeks ago when the KA craze had wound down), I was having no problem trading at all.

traded in enslaved. fallout nv (beat the hell out of this game and i got skyrim now...) and saints row 2 with the extra 40% for Saints Row 3. paid only 20 bucks.

[quote name='Velo214']
also i checked my preorder checklist on bestbuy and bam 6/6 of my games preordered and picked up all checked off finally. woot.[/QUOTE]

Same for me on the 6/6 now showing. Strange thing is that my pending 5000 points they attached to some other games I purchased on Black Friday (10 days after my last pre-order pick-up).

Woo! My 5/100 games are finally showing up on the check list, even though the 5000 points aren't on my list yet. Step in the right direction at least!

Okay, soooooooo NOT BANNED! haha. Went in and basically had the same convo that Velo had, sans the crazy stack of Brink. At first she was like, 'I doubt it.' I then told her just how many people had been banned and she actually got worried, so we did a test trade and no issue. I then went and bought a 3DS with Mario 3D, Mario Kart 7 and got Sonic Generations for 360 (which was $10 more than the other two) for free. Went to a different Best Buy and picked up two copies of Duke for $5 from an instore pick up, got them to print up two receipts I lost and am going to need for getting a price adjustment next week, and then went to Blockbuster, traded in the two Dukes for $17 each, got 5 games (which came with a $5 gift card) and traded them into Best Buy for just under $50.

All around, I'm happy with Best Buy today.

Also, I've traded in 183 different games for a grand total of 230 games. Not counting a couple from early on that I just don't remember accurately enough to keep on my spread sheet, but they were from over a year ago.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So you're completely cool with possibly screwing it up for others still in the group who may not yet be banned? Good going.:applause:[/QUOTE]
Really??? Unlike you who was openly talking about flipping in the BBV thread before the 3/$20 5/$30 sale started.

[quote name='klimb22']Really??? Unlike you who was openly talking about flipping in the BBV thread before the 3/$20 5/$30 sale started.[/QUOTE]

nice comeback. you know how many people here admit flipping? Too many to count. but doesnt mean we go apeshit crazy and trade in over 30 copies of a game.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']nice comeback. you know how many people here admit flipping? Too many to count. but doesnt mean we go apeshit crazy and trade in over 30 copies of a game.[/QUOTE]
Normally I wouldn't have done anything like that, but we started see the first waves of bans (from folks supposedly doing less trading then most of us) so I went all in.

[quote name='klimb22']Normally I wouldn't have done anything like that, but we started see the first waves of bans (from folks supposedly doing less trading then most of us) so I went all in.[/QUOTE]

To... make absolutely sure you were banned at both Best Buy and Blockbuster within the month?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']To... make absolutely sure you were banned at both Best Buy and Blockbuster within the month?[/QUOTE]
Not banned at BBV...yet. j/k. Don't think it will ever happen either.

Mostly I blame the greed mentality for the death of the really great deals. Once a great deal is posted on an open forum it is open season (I think the hunting analogy is apropos) and all the hoarders are in the mix. If you live in an isolated area then you have a greater chance of taking part of the deal, while in more populous areas like mine, everything is cleaned out before day 1 is over.

In the Los Angeles & Orange County area I am sure there are closer to 100 flippers/lurkers (CAG, SD, FW, other forums) running around so whether it is 1 copy per console or 3, multiply by how many people are in the area and the store will have more quantities than it can ever hope to sell (at their profitable price). In the end the store will have to lower its TIV so that it can even hope to turn a profit. Knowing there are only so many soccer moms who will buy anything at any price and the rise of more informed consumers mean tighter and tighter margins.

[quote name='klimb22']Not banned at BBV...yet. j/k. Don't think it will ever happen either.[/QUOTE]

Based on the number of KA flips you did and the relatively small number of BBVs still around, yeah, you probably will be.

[quote name='klimb22']Really??? Unlike you who was openly talking about flipping in the BBV thread before the 3/$20 5/$30 sale started.[/QUOTE]
The last time I traded in more than 5 of the same game was back when all of the FYE stores in my area took trades of games from many platforms last gen. Even then I split up the copies I traded to them across the three stores in my area AND multiple stores outside of my area. I didn't try and flip 10+ copies to ONE store.

That's just a douchebag move that sticks one store with a ton of likely unsellable inventory.

[quote name='donut']Anyone receive the coupon pack with the 1/2 off gguide recently?[/QUOTE]
I received mine 3-4 weeks ago with every intention on buying the Uncharted 3 LE guide with it(although I may buy the Saint's Row 3 one since it comes with a free DLC code offer in it), but since I have no more credit at BB(and since the pricks are charging $5 OVER MSRP for it:bomb:) I refuse to pay cash for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I received mine 3-4 weeks ago with every intention on buying the Uncharted 3 LE guide with it(although I may buy the Saint's Row 3 one since it comes with a free DLC code offer in it), but since I have no more credit at BB(and since the pricks are charging $5 OVER MSRP for it:bomb:) I refuse to pay cash for it.[/QUOTE]

lol your SUCH a cheapass...
have a bunch of GF download codes or ? to trade ya ...

[quote name='donut']lol your SUCH a cheapass...
have a bunch of GF download codes or ? to trade ya ...[/QUOTE]
Download codes? :razz: Nah. I'm still debating if I wanna use the coupon.

[quote name='donut']Anyone receive the coupon pack with the 1/2 off gguide recently?[/QUOTE]

Don't use mine, u can have it if you want. Said instore only though so don't know how i can get it to you

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

That's just a douchebag move that sticks one store with a ton of likely unsellable inventory.[/QUOTE]

Doubt he care. Still store fault for excepting that much, all my local BBV is 3 max of same game/system.

[quote name='tepro']Don't use mine, u can have it if you want. Said instore only though so don't know how i can get it to you[/QUOTE]
You'll probably have to mail it to him.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You'll probably have to mail it to him.[/QUOTE]

I acually got it after Orange crush sent me his 50% off guide coupon lol. You want mine ?

No 40 or 50% bonus this week. Not surprised. I'm actually surprised they have any bonus, they are so damn busy right now with Christmas shopping that I'm sure the trade-ins are more of a pain in the butt than usual.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']No 40 or 50% bonus this week. Not surprised. I'm actually surprised they have any bonus, they are so damn busy right now with Christmas shopping that I'm sure the trade-ins are more of a pain in the butt than usual.[/QUOTE]

maybe...but with all the bannings... A lot less trade ins to worry about.

heh, very true flamed. When I was in there yesterday though the gaming department was full of 50 year olds squinting at scribbled writing on paper and doing their best to sound out the name of some game their kids had put on their Christmas list.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']heh, very true flamed. When I was in there yesterday though the gaming department was full of 50 year olds squinting at scribbled writing on paper and doing their best to sound out the name of some game their kids had put on their Christmas list.[/QUOTE]

yah...unfortunately all retail stores have to deal with elderly trying to find something they have no clue about. :D

[quote name='BudzMcGee']heh, very true flamed. When I was in there yesterday though the gaming department was full of 50 year olds squinting at scribbled writing on paper and doing their best to sound out the name of some game their kids had put on their Christmas list.[/QUOTE]

overheard yesterday "is there any different between Modern Warfare 3 for the xbox and the wii? can i just buy him the wii version?"

Uh, yeah lady, if you want him to hate you.

So glad I had my buddy trade in my stack of games from gamestop yesterday with the 40 +10%. I paid for his gamers unlocked bonus and the $40 game to get the bonuses b/c I would still be ahead. Especially since the $40 game was SR3 which will trade to amazon for $25.

[quote name='confoosious']overheard yesterday "is there any different between Modern Warfare 3 for the xbox and the wii? can i just buy him the wii version?"

Uh, yeah lady, if you want him to hate you.[/QUOTE]

When I was there a couple was about to buy a 3DS, Super Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 7. I told them that they get a $50 gift card with the 3DS, even if they buy the Mario 3D bundle and that the games were B2G1 free. They had absolutely no idea, I mean seriously, who goes out to spend over $300 and doesn't even look in the sale ad first?

[quote name='nakanenui']Mostly I blame the greed mentality for the death of the really great deals. Once a great deal is posted on an open forum it is open season (I think the hunting analogy is apropos) and all the hoarders are in the mix. If you live in an isolated area then you have a greater chance of taking part of the deal, while in more populous areas like mine, everything is cleaned out before day 1 is over.
[/QUOTE]

you dont think best buy corporate has the same greed mentality? boohoo people want to make a buck in a shit economy, lets focus on idealism and how immoral the human mind can be. get real/grow up

you want to see greed? look at the bullshit also known as black friday. these companies advertise deals to manipulate the millions of hard working consumers into waiting in ridiculous lines and fighting with each other over items that are kept at a low stock intentionally by the company, and why? to make a buck

[quote name='herpderp118']you dont think best buy corporate has the same greed mentality? boohoo people want to make a buck in a shit economy, lets focus on idealism and how immoral the human mind can be. get real/grow up
[/QUOTE]

I've found that growing up means not getting as much as you can as quickly as you can just because you can. You should learn it sometime.

[quote name='confoosious']I've found that growing up means not getting as much as you can as quickly as you can just because you can. You should learn it sometime.[/QUOTE]

True... but I also think of it like big surf days as a kid. When the sets are rolling in, you gotta go maximize it because who knows when the next storm surge will be rolling in. BB tivs would now be considered "flat to a foot / 0-1' " and we just had the greatest season ever!

[quote name='Toss']True... but I also think of it like big surf days as a kid. When the sets are rolling in, you gotta go maximize it because who knows when the next storm surge will be rolling in. BB tivs would now be considered "flat to a foot / 0-1' " and we just had the greatest season ever![/QUOTE]

Only problem with this is that we have control over their TiV, we don't have control over the tide (persay).

If you surf every wave out there it won't change the fact of when it came in and when it will leave.

If you abuse the Trade In then BBY will drop them. To them it's supply and demand. You overproduce the supply then the price drops like a rock.

bread's done
Back