Best Buy uDraw Game Tablet/Game $9.99 (PS3, 360, & wii)

I can already see so many people (most likely parents and casual gamers) confusing this with Wii U, especially now that they're airing those Wii U commercials. "Why can't I play Mario on this with my family?"

wii tablet hard to find

Anyone played with one of these?
The games are also $9.99 (some even less used mint on Amazon) ...
and I was thinking about picking up Pictionary

I've played the game that comes with it, and Pictionary, and the Marvel game (all Xbox). It's okay. It might be just me, but it was hard for me to look at the TV and draw meaningfully on the pad. For $30 for 3 games and the tablet, I'm not too disappointed. If I'd paid full price, I'd be pissed.

I'm so up in the air about this. I heard you have to press really hard and it's not really enjoyable to draw. Anyone here who has one what do you think of yours? Does it work reliable? Can you save the images to your xbox and take them off? Or are they stuck in the game?

[quote name='JKooL']There is a hack for the PS3 version that will work in conjunction with a PC.[/QUOTE]
That's the whole reason I bought it. But, when it didn't work in Photoshop for me and gave me screen lag, I just platinumed the game and returned it the next day.

[quote name='dragoon99']I'm so up in the air about this. I heard you have to press really hard and it's not really enjoyable to draw. Anyone here who has one what do you think of yours? Does it work reliable? Can you save the images to your xbox and take them off? Or are they stuck in the game?[/QUOTE]

It takes a little getting used to the angle of the pen and pressure sensitivity, but it actually works fairly well, is well built, and is fun to mess around with from what I've done with it so far. There are also some fairly in-depth and actually useful art lessons/tutorials in there for anyone actually looking to learn drawing techniques.

I haven't exported yet, but from the ps3 instruction manual and reviews I've read, it's kind of a lame process. You actually have to export it by uploading it to the game server, and then they send you a link where you can view/download/share it. Not sure why you can't just export to your HD, but I guess that's the way it is.

[quote name='donut']wii tablet hard to find

and I was thinking about picking up Pictionary[/QUOTE]

Yeah, can't find a wii one, either, probably because there are more titles than on the ps3/xbox360

any games that would be good for a 6 year old girl? I seem to recall theres some disney princess game. Pictonary look ok, she loves to draw. Dont see the princess game on BBY's site though.

Does this thing come with any games on its own?

*edit* what the heck.. is the princess game ONLY on the wii version? I can only find like 2 games for the 360, even on amazon. It seems only the marvel game and the pictonary game are for xbox. That cant be right. Are all the other games Wii only? I may not pick up my copy if thats the case. I can see why the price dropped if it only has 2 friggin games!!

Got one. Thanks! Anyone know if the Pictionary game is any good? Also would it allow two players with only one tablet?

[quote name='Big D.']Got one. Thanks! Anyone know if the Pictionary game is any good? Also would it allow two players with only one tablet?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know!
pictionary

[quote name='Kenshindono']I can see why the price dropped if it only has 2 friggin games!![/QUOTE]

I bought this full price last Xmas when it came out, what was it $50 or $70? It was a lot. And my son never got around to playing it (I also got him Skylanders and Lego something and those take up a lot of time). So I weep :cry: when I see this price in the store.

I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and remember playing it with my gf and her family last year for pictionary, and it was fun. So for $30 I picked it up with the two games that were out for it. It's a bit silly and disappointing that they only did two games for the thing before saying it was dead, but I guess these are the reasons why THQ is always failing in the gaming world these days.

[quote name='donut']wii tablet hard to find

and I was thinking about picking up Pictionary[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has them for the same price. I checked stock on Wii tablets in my area and they have tons! I just bought this for 360 2 weeks ago for $14.99. BOO! Here's the link for the Wii version: http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accesso...-black-with-udraw-studio-instant-artist/92832

bread's done
Back