Best Buy Unadvertised Games on Sale Borderlands 2 $27.99

darkmatter00

CAGiversary!
Disclaimer: I'm just posting these game deals for anyone who is interested in buying these games now. I know they have been cheaper or they may drop more after E3, or taxes may kill it for some. Basically don't shoot the messenger.

There is free shipping through bb.com

XBox 360/ PS3
Borderlands 2: $27.99

PC: $29.99

Xbox 360 / PS3:
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition: $19.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition: $19.99

The rest are Skylanders Giants for the 360 and other kids games
This link is for the 360 section

www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2393t~~cabcat0701000%23%230%23%23rx~~f396||4f6e2053616c65~~q4661737433736b753138~~ncabcat0701002%23%230%23%23b&list=y&nrp=15&usc=abcat0700000&sc=gameToySP

PS3:

www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2319r~~cabcat0703000%23%230%23%2321~~f396||4f6e2053616c65~~q4661737433736b753138~~ncabcat0703002%23%230%23%23c&list=y&nrp=15&usc=abcat0700000&sc=gameToySP

And if anyone cares:
PS3 - Starhawk: $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
starhawk for less than $20? might pick that up. psn+ got the single player for free but the multiplayer is the part of the game that matters... on the other hand, I know i'l only play it for like 2 hours....

[quote name='usrevenge']starhawk for less than $20? might pick that up. psn+ got the single player for free but the multiplayer is the part of the game that matters... on the other hand, I know i'l only play it for like 2 hours....[/QUOTE]

What is this "play" you speak of, I buy games that I stare at awkwardly for 20 minutes then put away and go back to playing what was already in the console!

Is $45 for Skylanders Giants a decent deal? I haven't been following it very closely because I lost interest after the market was completely flooded with new figures, but I'd still like to play the game.

[quote name='Hemi']What is this "play" you speak of, I buy games that I stare at awkwardly for 20 minutes then put away and go back to playing what was already in the console![/QUOTE]

Best quote I have read in ages.

Seems like a good price for BL2, but I have to wait for the potential GOTY/Complete Edition, I just have to.
I will have missed out on so many Golden Keys or shift codes though.

i just got bl2 today, i paid for it with best buy certificates... game cost me like a $1.40 out of pocket (also got a snickers candy bar because i need the extra $$ so i could hit the $30.00 mark to use my last certificate)

[quote name='canvasch']i just got bl2 today, i paid for it with best buy certificates... game cost me like a $1.40 out of pocket (also got a snickers candy bar because i need the extra $$ so i could hit the $30.00 mark to use my last certificate)[/QUOTE]

How'd you like it, the Snickers that is? Was it good? Been planning on getting one for awhile, just haven't been able to justify pulling the trigger on one. Ugh, decisions decisions.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']How'd you like it, the Snickers that is? Was it good? Been planning on getting one for awhile, just haven't been able to justify pulling the trigger on one. Ugh, decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

Here's an unwrapping if you need some help making up your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJgy6jGWnM4

[quote name='dvgamer']:rofl:

The things people put up on youtube[/QUOTE]

Sold...I'll be grabbing the snickers bar and power rangers

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Seems like a good price for BL2, but I have to wait for the potential GOTY/Complete Edition, I just have to.
I will have missed out on so many Golden Keys or shift codes though.[/QUOTE]

hopefully you have a good backlog in the meantime, a GOTY edition is a ways off

[quote name='dino88']Here's an unwrapping if you need some help making up your mind.[/QUOTE]Tempting, but I'm holding out for the Snickers CBotY edition.

[quote name='GamerDude316']hopefully you have a good backlog in the meantime, a GOTY edition is a ways off[/QUOTE]

Yep. Especially since they're already making DLC that the season pass doesn't even cover.

[quote name='eugaet']Tempting, but I'm holding out for the Snickers CBotY edition.[/QUOTE]

Get the bites. They come in better LE packaging and have all DLC included. (only one of those two things is true though).

[quote name='skateraXVIII']How'd you like it, the Snickers that is? Was it good? Been planning on getting one for awhile, just haven't been able to justify pulling the trigger on one. Ugh, decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too. I think I'll hold off unless there's a sale though. I already have a Milky Way, Kit-Kat and 3 Musekteers in my backlog.

[quote name='ooga']Get the bites. They come in better LE packaging and have all DLC included. (only one of those two things is true though).[/QUOTE]

How much is shipping though for the bites compared to the bar? Shipping may kill it.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Is $45 for Skylanders Giants a decent deal? I haven't been following it very closely because I lost interest after the market was completely flooded with new figures, but I'd still like to play the game.[/QUOTE]

Skylanders Giants starter kit was $35 at TRU just a week or two ago, and there is a $10 coupon from McDonalds Happy Meal floating around. Expect those kind of prices to recur.

$15 for Scorpion Striker Battle pack is an excellent price and should be the lowest price since its release, if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='usrevenge']starhawk for less than $20? might pick that up. psn+ got the single player for free but the multiplayer is the part of the game that matters... on the other hand, I know i'l only play it for like 2 hours....[/QUOTE]

I am very surprised about this. Best Buy had Starhawk on clearance for $10 earlier this year, I would have guessed that if, by some miracle, their entire stock wasn't cleaned out then that they'd have gotten rid of it. But it looks like they've restocked it, even on the website?

I'd wait on the Snickers bar. I've seen them for $1, so Best Buys price sucks. I hope they go out of business.

bread's done
Back