Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
*READ THE FAQ & THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION*

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f8009c50a

Game pickup deadlines

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess they are now offering a $10 Reward Zone Certificate with pre-order & purchase of video games. LINK

Qualifying Titles:
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Splinter Cell Blacklist (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
Madden NFL 25
Grand Theft Auto V (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
FIFA 14
NBA 2K14
Batman: Arkham Origins
South Park: Stick of Truth (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
Battlefield 4    

Wondering the same as others about the GTA V preorder. $20 going away? does preordering on the 4th give you both? should I preorder now?
Q2: I am currently a Reward Zone® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Q3: If I am an Unlocked member and I am also a Reward Zone member, can I qualify for both offers (i.e., receive $30 in Reward Zone certificates for my purchase)?
A3: No, you are only eligible for one benefit. If you are an Unlocked member, you would qualify for $20 in Reward Zone certificates, but not the $10 promotion.

Q10: What if I am not a Gamers Club Unlocked member ($14.99 per year) at the time I pre-ordered any of these games?
A10: You do not need to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked member to qualify for the $10 offer on these games. You can join Reward Zone for free, and you will qualify.

Q2: I am currently a Reward Zone® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Q3: If I am an Unlocked member and I am also a Reward Zone member, can I qualify for both offers (i.e., receive $30 in Reward Zone certificates for my purchase)?
A3: No, you are only eligible for one benefit. If you are an Unlocked member, you would qualify for $20 in Reward Zone certificates, but not the $10 promotion.

Q10: What if I am not a Gamers Club Unlocked member ($14.99 per year) at the time I pre-ordered any of these games?
A10: You do not need to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked member to qualify for the $10 offer on these games. You can join Reward Zone for free, and you will qualify.
Yeah I cross-posted my question on the best buy forum and got an answer before this came out =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back