CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Credit to BriWeezy @ blu-ray.com

Best Buy

New Releases

Drive Angry $14.99 DVD or BR
Drive Angry 3D+BD+DVD+DC $19.99
True Blood Season 3 $39.99 ( BBY Exclusive Free Bottle Opener Magnet )
True Blood S3 DVD $34.99

$37.99 DVD/$44.99 Blu-ray
True Blood Season 1
True Blood Season 2

Psych S5 $34.99 DVD
SGU: Stargate Universe S2 $29.99 DVD

$3.99 DVD/$7.99 Blu-ray
Free XMen First Class Movie Cash ($12 value) W/ Purchase
X-Men
X2
X-Men: The Last Stand
Wolverine Origins

$9.99 Blu-ray
Get Shorty
City Slickers
Back To School

$12.99 Blu-ray
Wild Wild West
Maverick
The Firm

$14.99
Kung Fu Panda BD+DVD

Trade & Save

$4.99 With / $9.99 With Out
Napoleon Dynamite
Dawn Of The Dead Unrated Directors Cut

$9.99 With / $14.99 With Out
Ronin
Chuck & Larry

$14.99 With / $19.99 With Out
Due Date ( Single )
Faster
Kick-Ass
Cars

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Target

Drive Angry - $13.99 DVD/$19.99 BR
Bardem Biutiful - $17.99 DVD/$22.99 BR
Psych S5 - $34.99 DVD

True Blood S3
Exclusive Bill, Sookie, or Eric signature edition - $29.99 DVD/$34.99 BR
Standard version - $29.99 DVD/$34.99 BR

True Blood S1 and S2 DVD 50% off - Reg. $39.99 Sale $19.99

TV on DVD - $19.99
Castle S2
Psych S4
How I Met Your Mother S5
Boondocks S3
Californication S3
Bones S1&2 double pack
Family Guy S3&4 double pack
And Select Others...

$4.75 DVD
Dora Save the Day!
Anastasia
Annie
Elmo

$10 DVD
Disney Nature Earth
Sweet Home Alabama
Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian
Transformers

$13 Blu-rays
Ghostbusters
Kingdom of Heaven
The Patriot
Black Hawk Down

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest waiting out picking up S5 of Psych, as the past seasons have been cheaper than release week price within 1-2 months. Also, Target had all the seasons sets on sale for cheap, $12.99 if I'm remembering right, on this past BF.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd suggest waiting out picking up S5 of Psych, as the past seasons have been cheaper than release week price within 1-2 months. Also, Target had all the seasons sets on sale for cheap, $12.99 if I'm remembering right, on this past BF.[/QUOTE]

Second this--I never get the USA shows when first released as they are always at least $20 cheaper a couple months later.

do u think amazon will PM Drive Angry 3D+BD+DVD+DC $19.99

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd suggest waiting out picking up S5 of Psych, as the past seasons have been cheaper than release week price within 1-2 months. Also, Target had all the seasons sets on sale for cheap, $12.99 if I'm remembering right, on this past BF.[/QUOTE]

This is true, but on most of the USA new release DVDs there is a $10 off coupon if you buy another USA show. If you can stack the coupons you could potentially get $20 off Psych and say Royal Pains S2 or that other show. I'm not sure if it will work, but it could be worth an attempt.

[quote name='jza1218']Is the X-men First Class Movie Cash for buying those on DVD or Blu-Ray?[/QUOTE]

blu ray....

and do we have any add scans yet??? or know where some other site has posted them?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']we are not allowed to post ad scans[/QUOTE]

well that would explain it... know of any sites that DO post them?? (I know there are some, just can't find atm)

[quote name='jza1218']Is the X-men First Class Movie Cash for buying those on DVD or Blu-Ray?[/QUOTE]

X-Men 3 is the only one of the X-Men BluRays that I don't have so I might pick it up. I would also like to know more about the X-men First Class Movie Cash, I assume it's for buying a ticket to the movie but is it good for any movie theater? Also how much do you get off from the ticket price?

[quote name='Stimes']X-Men 3 is the only one of the X-Men BluRays that I don't have so I might pick it up. I would also like to know more about the X-men First Class Movie Cash, I assume it's for buying a ticket to the movie but is it good for any movie theater? Also how much do you get off from the ticket price?[/QUOTE]

I believe the Movie Cash is for $12. I'm not sure about which theaters are part of the promotion, but I think you can find out by going to the Movie Cash website.

[quote name='Stimes']X-Men 3 is the only one of the X-Men BluRays that I don't have so I might pick it up. I would also like to know more about the X-men First Class Movie Cash, I assume it's for buying a ticket to the movie but is it good for any movie theater? Also how much do you get off from the ticket price?[/QUOTE]

It works at select theaters. Go to http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/ to see what who takes it near you. I don't know the promo code for it but it will give you an idea.

Its good for up $12 on 1 ticket.

I'll get X-Men 1 and 2 for that movie cash. MY girlfriend and I want to check out First Class, so two free blu rays sounds great!

[quote name='wormraper']blu ray....

and do we have any add scans yet??? or know where some other site has posted them?[/QUOTE]

You sure its just blu ray? Im looking at the ad now and it says DVD or blu-ray purchase. In that case, a free movie ticket for 4 bucks with a free movie is awesome :)

[quote name='Masterchip']You sure its just blu ray? Im looking at the ad now and it says DVD or blu-ray purchase. In that case, a free movie ticket for 4 bucks with a free movie is awesome :)[/QUOTE]

That's what I was wondering... If so, I'ma have me a second set of Xmen movies on DVD...

I'll probably pick up the BRs, anyway. First Class looks shitty, but it'll be worth seeing once, I'm sure - and I figure the XMen movies look great on BR.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I believe the Movie Cash is for $12. I'm not sure about which theaters are part of the promotion, but I think you can find out by going to the Movie Cash website.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PenguinoMF']It works at select theaters. Go to http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/ to see what who takes it near you. I don't know the promo code for it but it will give you an idea.

Its good for up $12 on 1 ticket.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, after you enter you zip w/o promo code you hit the guest button it shows the movie theaters near that qualify. Mine does so I might head out to BB today.

The ad says DVD OR Blu-ray so it shouldnt matter. Pretty good deal with the free ticket. I was planning on seeing First Class anyway so ill pick up X2 on Blu-ray since its my favorite one. Is this considered a pass though cause Regal doesnt let you use passes with new movies for the first couple of weeks.

I got coupons in the mail that say you can save 10% on regular priced movies. Since the X-Men movies are on sale for $7.99, will the coupon not work?

[quote name='DK745']I got coupons in the mail that say you can save 10% on regular priced movies. Since the X-Men movies are on sale for $7.99, will the coupon not work?[/QUOTE]
All the coupons say that, but its hit or miss on whether that condition is actually programed into the computer or not. I used a 10% off coupon on Robin Hood when it was on sale back before Christmas and it took it off automatically, but the batch before that and the last few batches of coupons have the computer block out the discount on sale items. I'd say it probably won't work but it's certainly possible.

Usually at my local BB the computer pops up a flag asking the cashier if the item is on sale or not. Since I shop there frequently to get deals, just about all the cashiers know what to do.

M

Thankfully, I ordered the first 3 X-Men movies for in-store pickup before the store opened. By the time I got to the store it was already slim pickings for these movies with a last copy left where the $12 Moviecash sticker already peeled off.

I was just at my best buy and I am almost positive the movie cash is only or the blus of xmen and wolverine. None of the dvds had the sticker on them at all but the blusall did. I dunno but that's what I saw at my local store.

[quote name='shrike4242']Looks like Target is the place to get True Blood S3 on BD, as it's $34.99 versus BB's $39.99.[/QUOTE]

They'll probably match it automatically the reg. has already been done to match walmart.

It was a little bit of a challenge, but I got the X-Men Blu-Rays today. They had no copies out on the floor, but apparently they had a bunch of copies in the back of the store.

Also picked up all the X-Men Blu's today. They also have the movie money on Live Free or Die Hard which you can get for $5 with the DVD trade in deal (trade a used DVD, get a $5 coupon). Not bad if you were planning on seeing First Class anyway

FYI for anybody who's interested in picking up True Blood S3 tomorrow...

Amazon just matched target's Blu-Ray price of $34.99 this morning

Probably the cheapest I've seen a True Blood season release for Blu-Ray

I called Amazon while ago about pming the BB DA 3D 4 disc and the guy said Amazon don't do pm deals :whistle2:(

Last edited:
[quote name='capcaveman19']FYI for anybody who's interested in picking up True Blood S3 tomorrow...

Amazon just matched target's Blu-Ray price of $34.99 this morning

Probably the cheapest I've seen a True Blood season release for Blu-Ray[/QUOTE]
S1 and S2 were

Can't wait to pick up season 3 tomorrow! I hope they have the beverage as well. I'll be price matching Target's offer at Best Buy since I have a ton of gift cards there.

The collector cover does look good but I went with the regular. I'd love to get a Bill Compton collector one but it's probably just a waste of money.

Also, Best Buy had the dvd for $30 and Blu for $35... I didn't need to price match Target's offer.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Credit to BriWeezy @ blu-ray.com

Best Buy

Drive Angry 3D+BD+DVD+DC $19.99
[/QUOTE]

No "Drive Angry" combo pack just as I suspected... Another misprint!

bread's done
Back