CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Credit to BriWeezy @ blu-ray.com

Best Buy

New Releases

Drive Angry $14.99 DVD or BR
Drive Angry 3D+BD+DVD+DC $19.99
True Blood Season 3 $39.99 ( BBY Exclusive Free Bottle Opener Magnet )
True Blood S3 DVD $34.99

$37.99 DVD/$44.99 Blu-ray
True Blood Season 1
True Blood Season 2

Psych S5 $34.99 DVD
SGU: Stargate Universe S2 $29.99 DVD

$3.99 DVD/$7.99 Blu-ray
Free XMen First Class Movie Cash ($12 value) W/ Purchase
X-Men
X2
X-Men: The Last Stand
Wolverine Origins

$9.99 Blu-ray
Get Shorty
City Slickers
Back To School

$12.99 Blu-ray
Wild Wild West
Maverick
The Firm

$14.99
Kung Fu Panda BD+DVD

Trade & Save

$4.99 With / $9.99 With Out
Napoleon Dynamite
Dawn Of The Dead Unrated Directors Cut

$9.99 With / $14.99 With Out
Ronin
Chuck & Larry

$14.99 With / $19.99 With Out
Due Date ( Single )
Faster
Kick-Ass
Cars

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Target

Drive Angry - $13.99 DVD/$19.99 BR
Bardem Biutiful - $17.99 DVD/$22.99 BR
Psych S5 - $34.99 DVD

True Blood S3
Exclusive Bill, Sookie, or Eric signature edition - $29.99 DVD/$34.99 BR
Standard version - $29.99 DVD/$34.99 BR

True Blood S1 and S2 DVD 50% off - Reg. $39.99 Sale $19.99

TV on DVD - $19.99
Castle S2
Psych S4
How I Met Your Mother S5
Boondocks S3
Californication S3
Bones S1&2 double pack
Family Guy S3&4 double pack
And Select Others...

$4.75 DVD
Dora Save the Day!
Anastasia
Annie
Elmo

$10 DVD
Disney Nature Earth
Sweet Home Alabama
Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian
Transformers

$13 Blu-rays
Ghostbusters
Kingdom of Heaven
The Patriot
Black Hawk Down

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capocci 007']The collector cover does look good but I went with the regular. I'd love to get a Bill Compton collector one but it's probably just a waste of money.

Also, Best Buy had the dvd for $30 and Blu for $35... I didn't need to price match Target's offer.[/QUOTE]

The signature editions costs the same and its just a slip cover

I went with the Sookie cover at Target. They had a Bill cover in front, and I was worried I would be stuck with one of the guys.

Lame that they're just a slip cover.

I liked season one. I own season two but haven't watched it yet. Is season three any good?

Generally speaking, should all X-men blu-rays have the movie cash offer, or do you have to do some digging to find them? I wanna use in-store pickup and I'm not sure if that's a big gamble as far as the movie cash is concerned.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Generally speaking, should all X-men blu-rays have the movie cash offer, or do you have to do some digging to find them? I wanna use in-store pickup and I'm not sure if that's a big gamble as far as the movie cash is concerned.[/QUOTE]

all the copies at my store had the movie cash on them...but yah I dont know about doing in store pick up. cant you just go to the store and find copies there already?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']all the copies at my store had the movie cash on them...but yah I dont know about doing in store pick up. cant you just go to the store and find copies there already?[/QUOTE]Yeah but I never really trust the online inventory. I'd rather "lock them in" with a confirmed order so I don't make the trip out for nothing, ya know?

Got all 4 XMen movies on Blu-Ray since it was cheaper then buying the tickets and I don't mind the upgrade from dvd, was hesitant on Origins since it was meh, but it was still cheaper then just the ticket :p

[quote name='BustaUppa']Yeah but I never really trust the online inventory. I'd rather "lock them in" with a confirmed order so I don't make the trip out for nothing, ya know?[/QUOTE]

just call and ask an employee if they have any in and if they will hold a set for you. Thats what I did. And when I got there they still had more copies.

Hey, I'm trying to redeem my X-Men movie cash and they're asking for a credit card number, and won't let me proceed without it? Anyone know what that's about?

[quote name='seanw']Hey, I'm trying to redeem my X-Men movie cash and they're asking for a credit card number, and won't let me proceed without it? Anyone know what that's about?[/QUOTE]

you must be going to the wrong site. I've print off 3 tickets now no problem and have been reddemnig tons of movie cash tickets over the last couple of months. Should only ask for your name, email address, address and I think phone number.

For the record, I was using the right site; the problem was, I waited too long (like, left for lunch and came back) before selecting a theater, and I think I "timed out." I closed that session, opened another, used the same code, and was prompter in the process, and got my cash.

after you redeemed the code, you will get like a virtual Discover card to use at the theater. You can also use the virtual card to buy a $10 fandango gift certificates at fandango.com but you will lose $2. I did that so i can use it on whatever movie i want and they dont expire. you can buy the gift certificate code or you can choose to mail you a gift card but charges $1.95 which makes it under $12.

bread's done
Back