Best Buy Used Game Sale B2G1

DealSeeker4u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if repost or not, but Best Buy has some really good deals going on, all used games are B2G1, and here is a list of notable games:

:3ds: Super Mario 3d Land $24.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $24.99

:3ds: Luigis Mansion Dark Moon $24.99 

:3ds: Pokemon X $24.99

:3ds: Pokemon Y $24.99 

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3d $24.99 

:3ds: Mario and Luigi Dream Team $24.99 

:3ds: Kid Icarus Uprising $24.99 :hot:

:3ds: Mario Party Island Tour $24.99 :hot:

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $24.99 

:ps3: The Last of Us $27.99

:ps3: Assassins Creed 4 $27.99

:ps3: Beyond Two Souls $22.99 

:ps4: Almost every used ps4 game would be 3 for $100 (Same with XB1) 

Post if you find anymore great deals, I'll try to put them in the OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be extra work to toss the stuff. I'm betting they just repackage whatever the customer trades in.

Which brings me to the question of how the heck do so many people lose the case and manual for games?
While I personally can't stand it, it seems alot of people put their games in cd booklets and/or card cases and therefore don't keep the cases I'd assume.

While I personally can't stand it, it seems alot of people put their games in cd booklets and/or card cases and therefore don't keep the cases I'd assume.
I'm the exact same way. I ordered NSMB2 pre-owned and it came in a generic case. Amazon had it for $29.99 so I bought it since they gave me a $20 promotional credit due to an error with my recent trade in. Gotta have that case. I can do without the manual as well. I recently passed on Rhythm Thief since it was new converted to used at GameStop. I placed an order for in-store pickup, and I received the confirmation email. I called, and inquired about the case. Apparently someone stole the case...bastards so I didn't pick it up. Instead I got a complete copy from eBay for $35. Happy about that since the game is OOP. /rant

Went to my local BB and grabbed Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time ($13.50), LA Noire The Complete Edition ($9) and Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 (missing its manual) (Free).

Hmmm... Think my cart is bugged, not like they are all in stock right now, but a combo of 2 wii u games and a 3ds game and it's charging for all 3.

Edit: I just changed it to all 3 wii u games and it is working fine.

I now have a new BBY B2G1 white whale to catch.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll return the favor by posting most of the best deals;

$29.99
- New Super Mario Bros U
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (Xbox)
- Pokepark 2

$24.99
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3)
- Pokemon X
- Battlestations Pacific (Xbox)

$19.99
- New Super Mario Bros 2
- Pokemon White 2
- Pokemon Black 2
- Killzone Trilogy
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS3)
- Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (PS3)
- Destroy all Humans Path of the Furon (Xbox)
- Just Dance 4 (Wii)
$17.99
- Incredible Hulk (PS3)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox)
- Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii)
- Sims 3
- MX vs ATV Unamed (Xbox)
- MX vs ATV Reflex (Xbox)
$12.99
- Spiderman Web of Shadows (Xbox)
- Bioshock Infinite (Xbox)
- Folklore

$9.99
- Blitz The League (Xbox)
- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Yakuza 4
- Guitar Hero Metallica (Xbox)
- Dirt 2 (Xbox)
- My Spanish Coach (DS)
- Lost Odyssey (Xbox)
- IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey (PS3)
- Bomberman Land
- Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

I'm tempted to buy the Professor Layton trilogy, but how are those pre-owned stickers? Are they easy to remove? 

Thanks for the heads up! I'll return the favor by posting most of the best deals;

$24.99
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Xbox)
- Pokemon X
- Battlestations Pacific (Xbox)
$12.99
- Spiderman Web of Shadows (Xbox)
- Bioshock Infinite (Xbox)
- Folklore
Just so you know, Marvel Ult. All. 2 for 360 is only $13. For people who actually want to play that game and not flip it, you will not find a price that low ever outside of Craigslist.

Just so you know, Marvel Ult. All. 2 for 360 is only $13. For people who actually want to play that game and not flip it, you will not find a price that low ever outside of Craigslist.
Whoops, good catch! I meant PS3 (which is still in stock). All of the games that I listed were in stock when I ordered last night and this morning. A bunch (Pokemon, etc...) are not in stock any more.

-J

Nevermind answered my own question. I was wanting to grab some old Vita games because my store had a lot. I see the deal is good for all in store.

people most likely dont have the cases or manuals when they trade in the games because most likely they are douchebags who stole the games from their friends and traded it for petty pennies. Or they keep the good cases for their other games that are all gamestopped, but probably a lot less people care about that.

I bought a copy of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 with this deal. Got it today and it was a copy of Kingdoms of Amalur instead..then they said it was out of stock..at least they gave me a $10 gift card and ordered me another $25 game.

Got Animal crossing:New :Leaf,Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D,and theatrhythm final fantasy, unfortunately both kingdom hearts and fire emblem were both out of stock.

Got my games as well. Kid Icarus and Theatrhythm were complete. Yoshi DS wasn't, but it's a gift for someone so hopefully they won't mind.

Ugh.  Just tried to get a 3DS order in, and OoT goes OOS before I hit checkout.  Then I tried a Wii U order, and while updating my credit card info, Pikmin 3 goes OOS.  The gaming gods are trying to tell me something...

My backlog is too big right now to buy anything, partially because I bought games during their last B2G1 sale. But I'm curious: does BBY usually run this sale this frequently? There are definitely some titles down the road I might want to try.

My backlog is too big right now to buy anything, partially because I bought games during their last B2G1 sale. But I'm curious: does BBY usually run this sale this frequently? There are definitely some titles down the road I might want to try.
Seems to run once every 2 or 3 months from what I can tell.

They run it a hell of a lot more frequently than Gamestop does. I swear it's going on once every 2 months.

Got zelda oot, Luigis mansion and donkey kong 3ds heres to hopingbthey come complete. Any other suggestions besides Mario for 3ds?

I got Dragon's Crown, KH 1.5 HD, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS all complete for $45+tax. KH and PMD traded into Gamestop for $52 credits so I basically got Dragon's Crown for free :D

It's good to hear that some are getting their 3ds games complete. Im very nervous myself. I only have 2 3ds games, so I don't have spare boxes for incomplete games (too bad that's not the case with 360/ps3 games). Hopefully my games come tomorrow, but its highly doubtful with the weather.

Finally got my games, super mario 3d land, kid icarus, and mario party 3ds. The first two came with original case. Is it worth it to keep, I guess so right?

Finally got my games, super mario 3d land, kid icarus, and mario party 3ds. The first two came with original case. Is it worth it to keep, I guess so right?
Are we related? Replace Kid Icarus with Pokémon Y, and we ordered the same thing. All 3 of my games came with cases (Mario Party didn't come with a manual). Gonna hold off on 3d Land, until I finish Fire Emblem, but Ive enjoyed my time with Mario Party.

I think there was some small restock on PS3 Games. ended up getting Eternal Sonata, Cartoon Network Punchtime, and Bioshock Infinite. Three games I had really wanted and all of them cost less than used Amazon/Gamestop prices, let alone the free one.

I've ordered Mario 3D Land three times from them and have never gotten a complete copy. I don't even understand why LOL. I just end up returning or selling them to break even, and try again on the next sale. My Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World came complete though.

bread's done
Back