iconbestbuy.gif
[size=+3]Best Buy[/size]
iconbestbuy.gif
for the Week of 7/3 thru 7/9

FREE GamePRO Summer Gaming Guide
  • Over $100 in coupons
  • See the most anticipated games of 2005
  • FREE in our video gaming department
NCAA '06 is coming Pre-order in store now and get ready for Tuesday, July 12. Check out www.bestbuy.com/NCAA06 for special offer details

iconxbox_r2.gif
[size=+2]Xbox[/size]
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Fantastic 4
$19.99
Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack Available Thursday
iconps2_r2.gif
[size=+2]PS2[/size]
iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Fantastic 4
icongamecube.gif
[size=+2]GameCube[/size]
icongamecube.gif

$49.99
Fantastic 4
icongbasp_r1.gif
[size=+2]GBA[/size]
icongbasp_r1.gif

$99.99
Game Boy Advance SP Gaming System Bundle Includes Midnight Club and Pac Man Pinball
iconds.gif
[size=+2]DS[/size]
iconds.gif

$149.99
Nintendo DS Gaming System with FREE Super Mario 64 Game
iconpsp_r2.gif
[size=+2]PSP[/size]
iconpsp_r2.gif

$39.99
Max Power Replacement Battery for PSP
$29.99
Lumines
Untold Legends
$14.99
USB Link Cable for PSP
***UMD Movies***
$19.99 ALL Available Tuesday
Napoleon Dynamite
Dodgeball
Predator
Super Troopers
I Robot
iconpcwin.gif
[size=+2]PC[/size]
iconpcwin.gif

$189.99
Radeon X700 PRO 256MB PCI-Express OR AGP Graphics Card FREE $10 GC instantly with purchase of either graphics card
$49.99 Double RZ Program Points
Battlefield 2 SAVE $20 Instantly with the combined purchase of Battlefield 2 AND any memory, video card $129.99 and up, or the Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse Must be purchased on same receipt
$39.99
The Sims 2
$29.99
The Sims 2 University Expansion Pack
Buy The Sims 2 and get The Sims 2 University for $19.99
Must be purchased on same receipt

[quote name='sononkyo']crap from BB even on holiday weekend. weak[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better. nothing at all. A couple nice prices for PSP owners, but really notta. Thank anyway OP.

Just curious, not to get off topic but did nintendo package super mario 64 with any DS systems, like in the box or is it just a seperate game included?

[quote name='jputahraptor']Just curious, not to get off topic but did nintendo package super mario 64 with any DS systems, like in the box or is it just a seperate game included?[/QUOTE]

it's separate. you have to take the game with you to the checkout... at least that's how i had to do it when i bought mine from best buy.

And the Best Buy ad fails again. Some psuedo nice prices on PSP games after GGC, but I'm not getting one anytime soon.

I've lost count at this point of how many terrible ads BB has had.

Circuit City is just owning them.

Thanks OP.

post for recommendation of lumines. 30 bucks definetly worth it. bought mine for 40 and love it.

Sage, is that you in your avatar pic.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']it's separate. you have to take the game with you to the checkout... at least that's how i had to do it when i bought mine from best buy.[/QUOTE]
I've heard some stores have them packaged together, but I haven't seen it.

Why do they gotta have PSP games on sale for $29.99 when I already have those? Why couldn't they put in DTR:R or MC3: DUB instead of those 2?

:EDIT: LOL when I put in MC3: DUB without a space it makes a :D face

[quote name='BIG5']Any good coupons in the GamePRO Summer Gaming Guide? I've been meaning to get over there to grab one of those.[/QUOTE]

Coupons are $5 off the following:
God of War ps2
Gran Turismo 4 ps2
Mlb 2006 ps2

Forza Motorsport or Jade Empire xbox

Fire Emblem GBA

Twisted Metal Head On PSP

America's Army or Rainbow 6 Lockdown ps2 or xbox
Destroy All Humans PS2 or XboX

Fantastic 4 PS2 or Xb or GC
Incredible Hulk Ps2 or XB or Gc

[quote name='Chaz Ashley']post for recommendation of lumines. 30 bucks definetly worth it. bought mine for 40 and love it.

Sage, is that you in your avatar pic.[/QUOTE]

umm... it's me if you think it's cool... it's not me if you think it's geekish.

... chaz ashley... terry... ?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']$39.99
Max Power Replacement Battery for PSP
[/QUOTE]

MORE INFO!!

oh, it looks like its the exact same thing as the PSP battery, basically just a backup once yours runs out.

Where oh where and WHEN is their next penny guide dump!

I'm fresh out and need more to trade! I have 3 friends that collect penny guides for me, its the greatest gaming thing known to mankind.

Wow, with price drop and coupon offers this makes Jade Empire $25. May be worth it if I can find an LE.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Where oh where and WHEN is their next penny guide dump!

I'm fresh out and need more to trade! I have 3 friends that collect penny guides for me, its the greatest gaming thing known to mankind.

Wow, with price drop and coupon offers this makes Jade Empire $25. May be worth it if I can find an LE.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the next penny guide drop as well. usually happens on Mondays/Tuesdays though. My prediction is that it is within the next couple of weeks, but I don't think there will be many. I think the Halo 2 and God of War guides will stay at normal prices, but there might be some others that I'm not thinking of that will drop.

Did the Jade Empire LE drop to $29.99 at BB also? I wasn't sure if it did or not as I haven't seen it posted on here. If it is, then great I'd be willing to get one for $25, maybe.

Can anyone give any insight as to whether or not that's a good deal on the x700 pro card? I'm running an AIW 9000 pro and I've got an offer to get a 9800 pro 256 meg for only $100 bucks. Any thoughts?

[quote name='usfbchmguy']Can anyone give any insight as to whether or not that's a good deal on the x700 pro card? I'm running an AIW 9000 pro and I've got an offer to get a 9800 pro 256 meg for only $100 bucks. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

You can get it online for ~$179 if you want an ATI card, or ~$148 for a Sapphire; check PriceWatch.

bread's done
Back