$39.99
Xbox Live 3-month Starter Kit
$29.99
NHL '06 Available Thursday
$14.99
MLB 2K5

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
PS2 Gaming System FREE Jampack, Vol. 12 Demo Disc instantly, with purchase of any PS2 hardware
$49.99
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Burnout: Revenge Available Thursday
God of War
$39.99
PS2 Cordless Action Controller by Logitech
PS2 8MB Memory Card 2-pack
Radiata Stories
Shonen Jump's One Piece Grand Battle
Gretzky NHL '06
$29.99
USB Headset for PS2
$24.99
PS2 Dualshock 2 Controller

iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
Burnout Legends

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
Rainbow Six: Lockdown

iconds.gif

$129.99
Nintendo DS Gaming System
$34.99
Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour
$29.99
Nintendogs Lab & Friends FREE training guide instantly, with purchase of Nintendogs Lab & Friends Minimum 10 per store. No rainchecks. In-store only.
Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends
Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends
Pac 'N Roll
$19.99
Nintendo DS Mobile Kit Includes hard carry case, headset, AC and car adapters, stylus, 6 game cases and wrist strap

iconpcwin.gif

$49.99
The Sims 2
$34.99
The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack Any music CD FREE (up to $14.99) with purchase on same receipt, No rainchecks
$24.99
Call of Duty Deluxe Edition Box Set
Everquest II: Desert of Flames Available Wednesday
Everquest: ???? Available Wednesday

[quote name='Msia']Halo 3 was not the best example; and I totally agree with your assertion. I just didnt understand how he could say this game had gotten "horrible reviews here in American and Japan" which it obviously hasnt and he kept avoiding my original point once I linked the Famitsu one. Maybe his Babblefish was broken or something when he was allegedly reading all the Japanese reviews for this game :roll:.[/QUOTE]

Aww...O.K. then. Now I see where you were coming from. You can't deny the FAQs, looking up the Famitsu scores in GAF and the-magicbox.com both show that those numbers are right, not too mention the game supposedly sold quite well there. Don't remember the exact number though.

bread's done
Back