Best Buy Weekly Ad - December 7 - December 13, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmunitalp

CAGiversary!
Best Buy
Weekly Ad - December 7 - December 13, 2008

Specials

W/ the Purchase of a Samsung BDP2550 399.99 and the Purchase of any TDK Blu-Ray disc you get a free $20 giftcard

The Dark Knight DC figurines 9.99 each (Batman or The Joker)

Blu-Ray

The Dark Knight 24.99 *
The Dark Knight Gift Set 34.99 * **
The Dark Knight Limited Edition Batpod w/ TDK Blu-Ray 49.99 *
Spider Man 3 29.99
Handcock 29.99
Batman Begins 19.99
Horton Hears a Who 24.99 ***
Lost Season 4 54.99 ****
Monster 8" HDMI cable 134.99

DVD

The Dark Knight 14.99*
The Dark Knight 2-Disc w/ Digital Copy 22.99*
The Dark Knight Gift Set 34.99* **
I Am Legend Collectors Edition 37.99
Narnia Prince Caspian 19.99
Wanted 19.99
Iron Man 19.99
HellBoy 2 19.99
Wall E 19.99
Step Brothers 19.99
Tropic Thunder 19.99
Hancock 19.99
Horton Hears a Who 16.99 ***
Nims Island 16.99
Batman Begins 4.99
X2 4.99
Batman Gothem Knight 4.99
Transformers 4.99
3:10 To Yuma 4.99
Shooter 4.99
Matrix 4.99
American Psycho 4.99
Ice Age 4.99
Ice Age Melt Down 4.99
Robots 4.99
Hero 4.99

Lost Season 4 37.99 ****
The Wire Complete Series 134.99
Deadwood Complete series 104.99
Kane 19.99
Man On Wire 19.99

* Free Exclusive THE JOKER playing card
** Exclusive Batman or The Joker replica Mask
*** Free Exclusive Limited Dr. Seuss Print 19.99 Value
**** Save $20 w\ the purchase of a previous lost season

Thanks to Blu-Ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']So wait... one of those masks come free with the $22.99 2-disc version of TDK?[/QUOTE]

That's what it sounds like. And I guess you get that Joker playing card too.

That's a pretty cool deal. I'd go for the Joker mask, I think.

Did anyone else nearly fall over laughing after seeing the $135 hdmi cable. Thanks to speedy I haven't looked at the actual ads in a while and I forgot about the crazy things they make look like deals.

And I still can't believe they made singstar ABBA.

[quote name='Rocko']So wait... one of those masks come free with the $22.99 2-disc version of TDK?[/quote]

Yeah, but to get it you have to buy the 2 disk DVD version for $23 or the Blu Ray Gift Set for $40.

Hey OP, can you list more information on that TV? It's cut off and hard to read. How big is the screen and is there a model number?

Thanks!

Tempted to get the Wire now. I gotta sell off my season 1 that I still haven't watched yet to put towards the box though. >_

[quote name='Rocko']So wait... one of those masks come free with the $22.99 2-disc version of TDK?[/quote]

I don't think so, there is a $34.99 tag directly below the masks, and in fine print it says $39.99 for Blu-Ray. I'm assuming those prices refer to the Best Buy exclusive mask packaging.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']ohhh im in two for monster HDMI cables.[/quote]

rofl. I can't get over the price of that. $135 for an 8' cable.

The same cable can be had on monoprice for a few bucks at most.

[quote name='mtxbass1']rofl. I can't get over the price of that. $135 for an 8' cable.

The same cable can be had on monoprice for a few bucks at most.[/quote]

And ignorant people actually PAY those kind of prices for that? :lol:

I mean, even if you don't know about monoprice you can pick a 6-8' HDMI cable up at Fry's or Big Lots for under $10.

Why is everyone bashing the $135 Monster cable? Best Buy is taking $15 off of it! I mean, it's not like Best Buy would want to rip anyone off or anything...

I read earlier that during the holidays all HBO products are 50% off at Best Buy. Can anyone confirm this and any idea when it starts?

OP, we can't have ad scans posted here. They're asking to have a DMCA take-down notice tossed our direction. They've been removed.

If you want to transcribe the ad information, like you did in the video game thread, that's OK. Ad-scans on their own, nope, can't have those here.

[quote name='shrike4242']OP, we can't have ad scans posted here. They're asking to have a DMCA take-down notice tossed our direction. They've been removed.

If you want to transcribe the ad information, like you did in the video game thread, that's OK. Ad-scans on their own, nope, can't have those here.[/quote]

Fixed

[quote name='rinker']I read earlier that during the holidays all HBO products are 50% off at Best Buy. Can anyone confirm this and any idea when it starts?[/quote]

Every year the week before Christmas Best Buy runs a 50% off HBO sale. It is pretty impossible to confirm it for this next year, but it is when I bought Rome, Six Feet Under, and Oz. This year I am going for Deadwood and the 105 for the season is way too much. It should (I hope) come down. We will see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back