Best Buy Weekly Top Deals - $39.99 1st Party Switch Games - Video Games And PC Gaming - Week of 10/16/22

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Video Games and Consoles

$39.99 Switch Games

Nintendo Switch Sports
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury -
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
New Pokémon Snap
Yoshi's Crafted World
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Free $50 Fanatics e-code with Xbox Series S console,3 months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,
and Xbox controller $399.99

Save up to $300 on select arcade machines
and more https://cag.vg/bbsunday

PC Gaming

Save up to $400 on select gaming laptops

Save up to $550 on select gaming desktops and monitors

and more https://cag.vg/bbpcsunday

Last edited by a moderator:
We are already so close to Black Friday that I think I will wait and see what happens to these prices

We are already so close to Black Friday that I think I will wait and see what happens to these prices
They're Nintendo first party games. They're not gonna get any lower.

However, there's a decent chance of catching these prices along with a B2G1, so that's a good reason to wait.

However, there's a decent chance of catching these prices along with a B2G1, so that's a good reason to wait.
I have been surprised though. Sometimes they drop to $30 especially if the game reviewed poorly. Either way, they are good fodder to add to a BF cart to meet free shipping minimums too.

They tend to hit 35 around the holidays plus blackfriday. but it's worth mentioning that at least skyward sword was already 15 in a previous sale earlier this year.

first party Nintendo games have dropped to the $30 mark or even slightly lower on Black Friday

Target had a B2G1Fsale on first party Switch games back in like February and I snatched quite a few up for like $33 per game. Hoping for another one of those.

Perhaps a silly question, but I haven't pre-ordered in ages.

Can you pay off pre-orders in full right away?

BB just sent out a spend $150, get a $15 certificate email (for purchases through Oct. 23), so paying off two Ragnarok controllers would cover that...

BB just sent out a spend $150, get a $15 certificate email (for purchases through Oct. 23), so paying off two Ragnarok controllers would cover that...
I was always under the impression that Best Buy requires that you pay for your preorder completely upfront. I could be wrong, but I don’t recall ever seeing an option to do anything else.

No. Best Buy does a temp charge at order time, but it doesn’t become a permanent charge until release.

I was always under the impression that Best Buy requires that you pay for your preorder completely upfront. I could be wrong, but I don’t recall ever seeing an option to do anything else.
Lol, this isn’t LRG. Like most retailers there is an initial temp charge that drops off after about a week. Then the actual charge comes through when they ship your item,

Offer Details
Excludes prior purchases and may exclude clearance, open-box, pre-owned and refurbished items. May not be valid in combination with other offers.

If Bundle and Save savings apply, the savings is taken from the item of equal or lesser value and will be reflected in your cart. Markdowns taken from current, regular or Was prices. Savings may be off item already in cart or may be off item being added to the cart. Savings may also be split among items in cart. Adding additional items to cart may change the savings total. If one of the qualifying items in the bundle is removed from cart, canceled after order or returned after purchase, the Bundle and Save savings will be removed. Valid on in-stock items only. Items may ship separately. Offer subject to change and may not be available in store.

It says in-stock only, so I doubt that pre-orders will count unless they ship by the 23rd.

Lol, this isn’t LRG. Like most retailers there is an initial temp charge that drops off after about a week. Then the actual charge comes through when they ship your item,
You’re right, I was confused with 5 dollar preorder thing with GameStop. If you pay via PayPal at Best Buy it is a permanent charge and you’re refunded if you cancel the order.

Might want to post this thread on Mondays in the future as that's when the major price changes happen for them now. The $40 Switch game sale was from the previous week.

bread's done
Back