Best Buy WWE Ultimate Fan Edtions $12.99

xpacdos

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has the following WwE Ultimate Fan Editions available in store for 12.99. Not a bad deal as these sold for around 40 week of release.

online prices have gone up, but can these can still be found in store

These sets include the DVD, T-shirt, and other stuff like a cup, dog tags, wrist bands or a pendant.

I picked up the Shawn Michaels set at the east Wichita Best Buy this morning.

John Cena My Life Ultimate Fan Edition

Shawn Michaels Ultimate Fan Edition

Rey Mysterio Ultimate Fan Edition

[quote name='pacifickarma']My Best Buy had all 3 in stock yesterday, but I just couldn't imaging myself wearing a t-shirt with a shirtless dude on it in public.[/quote]

I'm using the shirt to wear when I'm going to sleep or something.
Not a big enough fan to wear it all day.

I just got it for the other stuff.

- Someone was asking if these were gonna be rare.
I think anything with The Rock on it is more valuable then any of these, I would think.

The only way these would be worth something is is one of the wrestlers killed there youngest child and wife and than killed themselves. But who would do that?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']The only way these would be worth something is is one of the wrestlers killed there youngest child and wife and than killed themselves. But who would do that?[/QUOTE]

I hope it's HHH.

Just kidding, just kidding...

store near here had a fair amount of all the dvds... if anyone wanted me to buy them/ship it at cost plus shipping and a couple bucks gas let me know.

My location had the Cena and Mysterio ones but the HBK one was sold out. I wonder if these will be this price for a while. I picked up the Mysterio one. Would love to get the HBK one sometime. And like I said earlier...Cena.yah.....dont care for him.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']store near here had a fair amount of all the dvds... if anyone wanted me to buy them/ship it at cost plus shipping and a couple bucks gas let me know.[/quote]

do you have a rough estimate? on a total

don't know what your tax is etc,

Idk where to post this, but these gift sets were next to other gift sets like Harry Potter 5, and Surf's Up, and even one last copy of Clerks II for $12.99 each. Almost bit on Clerks II, but I want it on HD-DVD.

Just got back from my local BB. They had about 4 of each on the shelf, right where the Wrestling DVDs are. They were marked as $50 but rang up as $12.99.
I picked up the Rey Rey & HBK.

When I was at the checkout, the guy at the register said,"Wow, thats a big difference in price. That's a good deal." :)

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']Just got back from my local BB. They had about 4 of each on the shelf, right where the Wrestling DVDs are. They were marked as $50 but rang up as $12.99.
I picked up the Rey Rey & HBK.

When I was at the checkout, the guy at the register said,"Wow, thats a big difference in price. That's a good deal." :)[/QUOTE]

Yah, the guy that rang me up said the same thing. Than I kinda started talking about wrestling and he kind of shrugged me off.

:/

BTW at my localBest Buy they didnt have this out in the open or anything, they were jammed in on the shelves with the other WWE dvds.

[quote name='MrDubbs']do you have a rough estimate? on a total

don't know what your tax is etc,[/QUOTE]

id have to check the shipping weight. But face value would be 12.99 * 1.05 = 13.64

so tack on whatever you think would be fair?

im just lookin for a John Cena one if anybody here had an extra one. PM me with a price also, would be shipping to Mahomet, IL (61853 zip to figure shipping)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']id have to check the shipping weight. But face value would be 12.99 * 1.05 = 13.64

so tack on whatever you think would be fair?[/quote]

Well, I don't know if this is any help but Best Buy UPS'd my Rey and HBK, and the the weight was 6.3 lbs

I'm interested in getting a Cena one, since they raised the prices back online before I could grab one

OMG topic was first made on March 3rd? I can't believe it took me this long to see it. I'm gonna go to my local BestBuy tomorrow and find the HBK one.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Yah, the guy that rang me up said the same thing. Than I kinda started talking about wrestling and he kind of shrugged me off.[/quote]Yeah, I didn't talk to the guy about wrestling, but he didn't really seem like he knew anything about it.
BTW at my localBest Buy they didnt have this out in the open or anything, they were jammed in on the shelves with the other WWE dvds.
Same with me

[quote name='bullsrfive']OMG topic was first made on March 3rd? I can't believe it took me this long to see it. I'm gonna go to my local BestBuy tomorrow and find the HBK one.[/QUOTE]

just now saw it too, hopefully I can get in on all 3

Alright so I went to my local Best Buy today. I went in a lady asked me for help in what I was looking for. I told her and we were both looking for it but all we could find was a bunch of John Cena and Rey Mysterio ones. We went to the kiosk, and she said there weren't any more and that I could order it online, as it showed up for like 12.99.

I hurry up and drive home. I go online and VUALAH!!! It's 44.99. fuck this. My friend messages me, I tell him if he wants to bust a mission to another Best Buy 13 miles away.

Pick up my friend and goes to Best Buy #2. We go to the sports section and can't find it anywhere. We ask the guy who works there (some 30 or 40 yr old) and he says they should be in the sports section and he looks for like 20 seconds and says they don't have any. I ask him if I can order it in the store since its 12.99 in the store and he says we can go to the online pickup section in the front. We go to the front and I ask her if I could order it and I tell her what I'm looking for. She says that the computer actually showed that there are 9 in the store. I was thinking WTF the guy couldn't find any.

So me and my friend go back to the section and just start looking around. We see another guy (about 20 something) working there and my friend says go ask that guy. Alright, we go to the guy working there and ask him if he has this product. I show him the product on the Kiosk and he literally takes less than 10 steps and its behind the Kiosk! It wasn't near the sports section, it was at the end of a CD section. Guess what, there were NINE Shawn Michaels one and NINE John Cena one, though I'm sure you guys don't really care about John Cena cuz they have that one everywhere. I was like Holy shit theres actually NINE Shawn Michaels edition?! I bought it, walked out the store, MISSION COMPLETED!

I was gonna go check out Best Buy tonight after work, but the white out blizzard here says otherwise. Hopefully they'll still be cheap tomorrow, but they'll probably change the prices back. Anyone know if these are "clearance" or just a weekly sale?

Do you think if I called Bestbuy online, theres any chance they'd give me a set for 12.99 if i tell them it's that price in store..

probably not but who knows

I could tell them, my store was out and told me to order online

They were in stock as of yesterday at the Delafield, WI Best Buy. Snagged all three! Thanks OP!

If anyone can pick up a Michaels one for me I'll gladly send you a money order for $20 to cover it.

Well that was gay,

I attempted to call them and tell them that my BB was out, and said I could order online for the 12.99, and that I came home to find it more expensive. She said I had to buy it online for full price and then take it to the store to get the price adjusted..

I'm like it's 45 minutes away, it's not worth it

I don't think she believed me on the price of the item ether, so I tried to show her the Rey and HBK ones I ordered, before they raised the prices but for some reason they couldn't pull up the order.. LIARS

[quote name='xpacdos']Amazon has the same price for Taker 15-0[/quote]

yep, it does :whistle2:#
'
hopefully roads won't be so bad here tomorrow so I can go to best buy and get a few copies (if of course they are still available at said price)

[quote name='xpacdos']Amazon has the same price for Taker 15-0[/quote]Just so everyone knows, some of the matches are cut on that dvd. From what I read on Amazon's customer reviews, these are the only matches in their entirety.

Jimmy Snuka
Jake Roberts
Giant Gonzalez
King Kong Bundy
The Big Show & A-Train
Mark Henry
Batista

Meaning that these are cut.

Diesel
Sycho Sid
Kane
The Big Boss Man
Triple H
Ric Flair
Kane
Randy Orton

i work at Best Buy and in the computer it says this sale in store lasts through the beginning of April, so you should have sometime to track it down. Someone mentioned that instore the pricing was 12.99 online, thats because best buy stores have two websites in the store, one for national bestbuy.com pricing and one for in store bestbuy.com pricing, so, if you go back to your best buy say, hey can i order it online and tell them to click on the bestbuy.com link that says instore pricing, they should know what youre talking about, good luck!

So these sets will be on sale for another month? If so thats great news. maybe my Best Buy will get more of the Michaels sets in stock soon.

:)

got the Shawn Michaels one today. The box is really sweet. Much thanks, OP!

This whole deal is really weird... the Best Buy I was at even had a special section for these Fan Editions, hyping up the sale price of $45. But, sure enough, the in-store website had them at $12.99, and the one I got rang up as $12.99 without a hitch. Meanwhile the normal edition of the HBK DVD is still $30. Makes no sense, but I like!

Well I did finally get to Best Buy and picked up one of each. They had probably at least 5 of each set in stock, all marked for regular price. They rang up at $12.99 with no problem. I don't really want the Cena one that much or the T-shirts that came with them which are too big, so I'm gonna try to sell those on Craigslist to cover the cost of the other two.

My local Best Buy was all sold out, if anyone had an extra Cena/HBK one, I would give $40 for both... plus whatever for shipping (As long as shipping isnt outrageous)

[quote name='MrDubbs']Wow, thanks..

Ordered the Cena now to complete the trio[/quote]

Where is the CENA one, its not even listed on the site

[quote name='Poor2More']Where is the CENA one, its not even listed on the site[/quote]

Look at the first post in this thread, it has the link

BigMastodon, if you're still looking for those two I can maybe check out my BestBuy for ya. They had a bunch left earlier this week. The boxes are somewhat big but not very heavy, I would think shipping would be $10 or less.

I'm still looking for a Shawn Michaels one if anyone can help me with that. I'll pay $20 including shipping or if you want more let me know.

I got the following a week back, Im not that of a fan.. but I found it amusing getting a lot after seeing them in one corner gettin dusty...

WWE_BX.jpg

picked up the HBK one today. watched some of the matches w/ my dad and little bro. very good old matches on there. i think im going to pick up the Cena/Rey for them.

there still some sets left in NYC. i 4got the #s tho. i just picked up all 3 @ the Best Buy in 5th Ave earlier tonight.

bread's done
Back