Best Buy Xbox 360 4GB Console on sale $180! Save $20!

future206

CAGiversary!
Best Buy online is selling Xbox 360 4gb (matte black) for $180 (reg. $200). Online only no store pick-up. But I'm sure if you go to your local BB they can adjust the price. Doesn't mention length of deal maybe 1 week?

Better to wait for a bigger sale because you need to buy a larger hard drive for this model. After you turn the system on and finish the initial setup you have less than 2GBs of storage. Also.. You'll want to save more money because you NEED the extended warranties on consoles these days.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Better to wait for a bigger sale because you need to buy a larger hard drive for this model. After you turn the system on and finish the initial setup you have less than 2GBs of storage. Also.. You'll want to save more money because you NEED the extended warranties on consoles these days.[/QUOTE]

Very true

The Xbox 360 is going to keep going on sale the closer the new console gets to coming out so I'd say save the money until it comes out.

4GB console been this price for a couple of months now. Hopefully come May 21st the 250GB 360 with Kinect will be on sale.

Would never buy a 4GB console lol. My flash drives I get for free are 8 GB

I would LOVE to play that metroidvania XBL game Shadow Complex and witcher 2 but those aren't worth 200 IMO

[quote name='Desousa93']If rumors are true there should se a super slim. I would wait even if there is not the price will drop and used will get cheaper.[/QUOTE]

If rumors are true, the next console should have a 5 petabyte HDD and be able to serve me cold beer as soon as I think about wanting one*. At any rate, this thing's only going to drop further. I got mine two years ago for $200 with a $50 Target gift card. I know, I know, time machine and all that, but I'm using it as a point of reference for this being a weak deal at best.

*Source: Rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only with Xbox do you need warranties........

My 60GB Ps3 is still running. Only needed it repaired once and that was four years ago.
And that was with a 3RD PARTY.

Reg slim has been running for two

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Only with Xbox do you need warranties........

My 60GB Ps3 is still running. Only needed it repaired once and that was four years ago.

Reg slim has been running for two[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen many issues with the slims since their release. Original models? Yes, tons of issues.

I'd really recommend anyone without a 360 to spend the extra $50-$70 and get one with a real HDD. IMO most of the best 360 exclusives are downloadable XBLA games, and you are also missing out on installs (saves your disc drive and is way quieter), custom soundtracks (if anyone actually still uses these:lol:), and the ease of not having to micromanage every demo you download. I haven't had any issues with my slim, though I've only had it for 5-6 months, so not a ton of time to go on.

Also, like everyone said, it seems kinda dumb to buy one at this point. I really think a model like this will drop to $99 or less, once the new console is announced.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Only with Xbox do you need warranties........

Reg slim has been running for two[/QUOTE]
Lets leave system wars out of it.

[quote name='fadersdream']Lets leave system wars out of it.[/QUOTE]

I will, politics are a way more chaotic topic!

Just stating my experiences. I'm lucky my 60GB didn't break down yet.

Fan is likely on its last legs, extremely loud, doesn't heat up like a stove anymore.

bread's done
Back