Best Buy - Xbox 360 Superman, All-Pro Football, Pirates - $9.99 (YMMV)

[quote name='xannibal']Just saw this at my local Best Buy (a sign was up) They had to over-ride to get them to $9.99

This was the one in Willow Grove, PA, BTW.[/QUOTE]

Are any of them worth $10?

Wow, someone finally listed a place I actually go to! I have to head up to the Willow Grove area tonight anyway, looks like I'll head up a bit early.

I would argue that all three are worth $10, if you like their respective genres. If not, it's obviously harder to recommend them.

Superman was on "clearance" at my Best Buy as well. Unfortunately their idea of a clearance price was $35. I laughed.

They did have a decent stack of Halo 3 Legendary editions -- they were marked as 50% off plus you get a free guide if you purchase it. So The legendary version for $65 + a free guide.

I so much wanted to like this game, as a huge fan of NFL 2K5 and wanting to stick it to EA......but this is broken. It's unfinished and it shows......horrible game...not worth $5.

[quote name='chemical']They also had Halo 3: CE for $19.99...had to mention the override to the cashier.[/quote]

Halo 3 is just Halo 3... so surely you meant Halo. In which case you payed 20 bucks for a 6 year old game.

If my best buy has all three games for 10 dollars each I would try them out. I have spent more money on crappy games. If anything Superman is a good quick 1000 points.

[quote name='Shimrra']If my best buy has all three games for 10 dollars each I would try them out. I have spent more money on crappy games. If anything Superman is a good quick 1000 points.[/quote]

Superman isn't that much of a quick 1k Unless you do the rubber band on controler trick and leave it for a few hours.

[quote name='Svengoolie']Halo 3 is just Halo 3... so surely you meant Halo. In which case you payed 20 bucks for a 6 year old game.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3: Limited Edition - in a metal tin. Collector's Edition. Not the Legendary Edition. Not the Regular Edition. Not the Combat Evolved Halo 1 Edition.

PS: I hate you. :bomb:

[quote name='joshnorm']Superman isn't that much of a quick 1k Unless you do the rubber band on controler trick and leave it for a few hours.[/quote]

?

Please explain.

bread's done
Back