Best Buy's Percy Jackson with PS3 Theme ($14.99)?

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
Hey I remember they had an exclusive PS3 theme, and this Blu-ray is only $15 this week. Not bad and I also love to score that PS3 theme.

Can I check on BestBuy.com which store still has the theme?

Or is it still inside these even though there is no sticker on front about it?

Separate code or the same code for Digital copy get you the theme?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or is it still inside these even though there is no sticker on front about it?

Separate code or the same code for Digital copy get you the theme?

Hey, did any of you bought it (the combo version) at Best Buy this week?

Was a code inside for PS3 theme or not?

I don't own this movie, but I can tell you that the Ghosbusters blu-ray came with a PS3 theme. It is on the disc though. When inserted, if you go over to the Game section of the XMB there is an option for it, and it'll install the theme on your PS3.
Could that be the case with this blu-ray as well? I don't see why they would make it a code here and not with Ghostbusters.

its all in random packages that says that this version includes the ps3 theme and its a code thats on the outside of the box.

Got it a week ago when it was 20, price matched when it went to 15.

[quote name='SDC']I don't own this movie, but I can tell you that the Ghosbusters blu-ray came with a PS3 theme. It is on the disc though. When inserted, if you go over to the Game section of the XMB there is an option for it, and it'll install the theme on your PS3.
Could that be the case with this blu-ray as well? I don't see why they would make it a code here and not with Ghostbusters.[/QUOTE]

Cuz this is a BB exclusive!

I checked out 2 BBs yesterday and they didn't have them with sticker in front says there are themes inside. Guess today I am gonna check out a couple more.

Yeah I know it wastes gas making it not worth it, but I am also gonna check out a couple other places on my way as well.

bread's done
Back