Best CAG Setup Round 1

[quote name='gbpackers94']More people need to post there set-ups.[/QUOTE]

Yea but it's going well so far!. Hopefully cheapy or wombat will post ! :bouncy:

[quote name='gbpackers94']I tried but I couldn't find the cord to hook my camera up to my PC.[/QUOTE]

If it's mini USB and you have a ps3 you can you the cable from the controller that you use to charge :D

I'll throw mine out there. It's starting to get pretty decent I think.

47" Philips LCD
20 gig BC launch PS3
20 gig pro 360
Wii
LG 5.1 surround sound with 5 disc changer
Custom built computer with 19" Mag LCD.

Set-Up001.jpg

Set-Up006.jpg

Set-Up007.jpg

Set-Up009.jpg

Oh yeah, GO CUBS!

[quote name='naes']
155gwm1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I loled

Someone should post that picture from the creepy Nintendo basement on GAF. The one with the framed picture of Reggie.

Found it ...

06_crib.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL so much wrong with that picture but I love the surround sound setup around the bean bag chair!

ALmost as good as:
sad%2010.jpg

[quote name='$hady']LOL so much wrong with that picture but I love the surround sound setup around the bean bag chair!

ALmost as good as:
sad%2010.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats not a bad idea with the speakers !

Also lads can you please only post your own setups !

I'll throw my hat in. I was going to take some new pictures where you can actually see the consoles, but with a baby on the way the house is a disaster. These pics from last year will have to do for now.

[IMG-L=148]567[/IMG-L][IMG-L=148]569[/IMG-L][IMG-L=148]578[/IMG-L][IMG-L=149]590[/IMG-L]

)-(

Might have to throw a picture up soon. Won't win, but man do I enjoy my setup.

scsg, where'd you get those wall mounted DVD shelves? I'm thinking I'll have to resort to one or two of those, as I'm running out of floor space...

Damn, the lack of setups in this thread makes me a sad lolwut. Taking these made me realize how much I need to get back to furnishing and painting my room; paint and rug are from when I was ~5 years old. Pics make it look more disorganized than it really is.

Television with no flash. This was actually with my light on :lol:

Ahh, that's better. 1st shot is just sitting on my bed, 2nd would be more or less how I see it when I'm lying down.

DVD/CD storage shelf I recently got from Big Lots for $25!

Older DVD shelf. Hopefully the contents will be on the wall soon.

Specs:

Samsung LN52A650
Frankenstein 3.1 Audio Setup - Regent Sub/Receiver and center channel with 2 Cambridge Soundworks front speakers
60GB Playstation 3
Xbox 360 Pro w/ 120GB HD
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD-DVD player

Here is a pic from a year or so ago. A bit blurry I know. I'll try and take a newer pic maybe with a game on the screen. Never mind the chair - it was just staged like that - although I did play a bunch of COD in that chair like that - way too close though really!

wii
ps3 60gb
xbox 360(wooden faceplace)
receiver is a pansonic xr-45 but has been replaced with a Harmon Kardon recently
Klipsch all around
home theater pc (that doesn't get much use nowadays)
104" diagonal screen
Mitsubishi hd1000u dlp projector

[quote name='lolwut?']

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, I had that exact same rug when I was like 5, as well. Blast from the past!

pic1 - xboxgames + dvds
pic 2 - pc & tvsetup (42" Westinghouse, sony upconvering dvd player, sony surround sound system, dreamcast, 360)
pic 3 - 2chairs stacked with TE stick

[quote name='c0rnpwn']Oh my god, I had that exact same rug when I was like 5, as well. Blast from the past![/QUOTE]

Shit is hot right? I used to have hundreds of Hot Wheels to fuck around with on that thing. There's nothing like dropping your imaginary people off at the fake airport after you make a run to the fake post office.

[quote name='its phillip']lolwut why do you have a nice big tv and consoles and no tv stand? lol[/QUOTE]

Priorities. I mean, I could probably buy a T.V. stand now, but I haven't found one I've liked, and I would have to awkwardly look up at it every time I watch it, because I haven't bought a new bed or my futon yet. Besides, I still have to paint this damn room; the less stuff to move, the better.

[quote name='lolwut?']Might have to throw a picture up soon. Won't win, but man do I enjoy my setup.

scsg, where'd you get those wall mounted DVD shelves? I'm thinking I'll have to resort to one or two of those, as I'm running out of floor space...[/QUOTE]

sadly, I used to buy them at Circuit City. I haven't found another store that carries the same kind. One holds 14 dvds/games, they have little slots that you can line up when hanging them to lock together.

Here's a link to them from a third party seller on Amazon so you know what they are. They are completely overpriced on there though, I used to pay $5.99 a piece but they don't make this style anymore, so they're hard to come by. The new version of them hold something like 20 dvds and are like a purplish color.

[quote name='lolwut?']

Priorities. I mean, I could probably buy a T.V. stand now, but I haven't found one I've liked, and I would have to awkwardly look up at it every time I watch it, because I haven't bought a new bed or my futon yet. Besides, I still have to paint this damn room; the less stuff to move, the better.[/QUOTE]

You know you are hooked when priorities include a HDTV and gaming systems over a bed and futon! :lol: So you just sit in the floor all the time? Are you in the floor now? :whistle2:s

I have the that exact tv though, it's a beast! :drool:

Edit: Ohhh NEW bed lol I caught in the description that you do have a bed already.

[quote name='scsg75']Here's a link [/QUOTE]

Hmm, now that I closer I see the grooves; I don't think that would work too well with Blu-Ray cases. I'll probably have to go to Home Depot or Lowes and see if they have anything; I'll probably end up fashioning something myself :cool:.

[quote name='$hady']I have the that exact tv though, it's a beast! :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, and if I had to, I'd sleep on the floor if it meant keeping the T.V.; that's supposed to be good for you sometimes, right?

[quote name='its phillip']you already have a bed, so why would buying a tv stand make you look up at the tv? no big deal obviously, i just dont get it[/QUOTE]

It's not technically a bed I guess, just a mattress on the floor. It's kind of a long story how I got to this point, lol. Anyways, most T.V. stands (at least ones for a TV of this size) bring them high up off the ground, hence me having to looking up at it. I'm basically going to have to get a new bed frame, T.V. stand, and futon match up height-wise and keep it level across all three.

Ah, I see. My bed is also on the floor, but it's on a box spring, not just mattress on the floor. I also have a futon and the seating position in that is even lower than it would be if I was on my bed, but it's ok. The futon is garbage though, I think I got it at sams like 6 years ago and it really hurts your ass after awhile. Also my tv stand is only 20" high, so even if you were on just a mattress, you should be fine. Unless you like to lay down or something while playing. But if you like it how you have it, it's all good.

here it is.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...stand&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1196470814785
only for tvs up to 50", so I guess you'd need a bigger one, like this one
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...stand&lp=6&type=product&cp=1&id=1165609791259

[quote name='crystalklear64']glorious pc gaming master race post

img0758jbt.jpg

Further Pics:
img0760b.jpg

img0761yjd.jpg

two comfy leather chairs not pictured. perfect for me and a bud to "pwn them noobs" in fps games, take out bogeys in flight sims with a wide variety of joystick choices, or just play whatever we want. i have the sexy z-5500 speaker set on "my" side (the one with the large sub-woofer). you'll also notice the nerf gun within my reach just in case my friends step out of line :)

specs are-
on the left:
dual boot vista/xp
radeon 4870 1gb
e7300 @ 3.7ghz
4gb ram (4-4-4-12 ddr2 800)
creative fatality pro soundcard
g11 kb
g7 mouse

on the right:
xp
silly transparent custom case panels with annoying ass led lights and fan lights(what was I thinking?)
x2 8800gts in sli
e4400 @ 3.2ghz
2gb ram (4-4-4-12 ddr2 800)[/QUOTE]

Are those some Terry Brooks books I see on the top of your shelf? You win, in my book ;)

bread's done
Back