Best Charging Station for Remotes?

elaine_of_shalott

CAGiversary!
My sister works at an elderly housing complex. Word has come down that they have to purchase a Wii for the community room. They are at a minimum to set up a Wii Bowling league. Personally, I use rechargeable energizer batteries but we are thinking it might be best to have a charging station for a minimum of fuss for the residents. Has anyone used one of the InCharge charging stations? Are they any good? I like the idea of an induction charger for this case because they could keep the skins on. Has anyone seen any reviews of the upcoming Energizer induction charger?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a case to be made for using the likes of a Nyko Wii Recharge Station, and just ditching the skins. The Nyko comes with custom battery covers that have a nice grip on them so they won't slip as bad. I realize this leaves the Wii remotes at greater risk of damage, but I can't imagine people at the complex will be throwing them.

+1 for the nyko one - they have a new model that hodls 4 remotes that looks nice. I have had the 2 remote one for a long time and it works like a charm.

bread's done
Back