Best Cheap-Ass fast food menu?

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
What fast food chain has the best cheap-ass menu (aka Dollar Menu).

A) McDonald's
B) Burger King
C) Wendy's
D) Taco Bell

---

Thanks to the suggestion from cag1000, here are what the companies above have listed on their websites for their Value Menus. Prices vary store to store, so it is just a listing of items. Some items may not be available in your area.

MCDONALDS
Double Cheesburger
McChicken
Small Soda
Small Fries
Hot Fudge Sunday
2 Apple Pies
Side Ranch Medly Salad
Fruit 'n Yogurt

BURGER KING (Their Value Menu is not online, and seems to vary from store to store. These items may not be avaliable in your area. Please post of there are items in your area not listed here)
Cheeseburger
5 Piece Chicken Tenders
Rodeo Cheeseburger
Chicken Tender Sandwhich
Side Garden Salad
Fries
Soda
Hershey Sundae

WENDY'S
5 Piece Crispy Chicken Nuggest
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
Medium Fries
Medium Soda
Small Frosty
Small Chili
Sour Cream and Chives Hot Baked Potato
Side Salad
Ceasar Side Salad

TACO BELL
1/2lb Bean Burrito Especial
Grande Soft Taco
1/2lb Beef Combo Burrito
New Spicy Chicken Soft Taco
New Spicy Chicken Burrito
1/2lb Beef & Potato Burrito
Double Decker Taco
Caramel Apple Empanada
Cheesey Fiesta Potatoes

For ease of finding thier Value Menu, I give WENDY'S to honors for their website.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Love that Rodeo Cheeseburger and the Chicken Tender Sandwich at BK![/quote]

damn those still exist. they got rid of those long time ago here...

anyways wendys!!!!

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='bmsdaddy']Love that Rodeo Cheeseburger and the Chicken Tender Sandwich at BK![/quote]

anyways wendys!!!![/quote]

They got rid of them here too! I can't even remember what is on there now, just boring stuff. When I drive two hours away or so, I do come across BKs with Rodeo Cheeseburgers and such.

good cheap food = wendys.
better food but not as cheap with slower service = burgerking.
mcdonalds has some good 99 cent spicey chicken.
taco bell is disgustiing...mighty taco for life!

[quote name='punqsux']good cheap food = wendys.
taco bell is disgustiing...mighty taco for life![/quote]

i was in buffalo last year and had some mighty taco. it was mighty good.

anyways, as far as the list goes, i'd choose mcdonalds. a mcchicken and a double cheese for $2 is pretty good.

I'm for McDonald's. I can eat so many McChickens and Double Cheeseburgers, as well as McValue fries, and a small drink!

Burger King, because even though my local BK's don't have the Rodeo Cheeseburger anymore, all it takes is a 99 cent Bacon Cheeseburger ordered plain, a 99 cent order of onion rings, and 1 free thing of BBQ sauce, and I can make my own... Dammit, now I'm hungry!

Not to get off topic, but you know what burger I miss the most? Wendy's Smokey Bacon Cheeseburger. Oh my god, that must have been the best burger I ever had at a fast food place!

If I am going cheap then is got to be Wendy's just way to impressive dollar menu.'
I can't eat McDonalds everything there disgusts me including most people going in it or driving through it.
Taco Bell for tastes and when money is no option (just about never)
Burger King if I haven't eaten all day.

Taco Bell has the best choices, think outside the bun
OP you forgot Carls Jr., Checkers, Hardees, Arbys, KFC, I would say Popeyes but they have no menu, Long John Silvers, Weinerschnitzels (prolly spelled that wrong), and so on and so forth

the best $1 menu is wendys by far, I do enjoy the 1/2 lb burritos from the bell for 1.29 from time to time but you can't fuck with wendys chili

[quote name='punqsux']good cheap food = wendys.
About right. Wendy's for cheap stuff, BK is decent for a little more.
I haven't been to McD's in about 5 years.
I won't discuss Taco Bell, Mighty Taco rules my world.

I kept the receipt from my first El Nino burrito, so I can show my grandkids someday.

gotta go with mcdonalds on this one, dpible cheese burger 1 buck, mcdonalds 1 bucks, chicken fajita 1 buck and my fave 2 pies 1 buck

Burger King is my favorite fast food place, mainly because of their dollar menu. But they pissed me off when they got rid of their cheese sticks, but I'll still eat there.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='bmsdaddy']Love that Rodeo Cheeseburger and the Chicken Tender Sandwich at BK![/quote]

anyways wendys!!!![/quote]

They got rid of them here too! I can't even remember what is on there now, just boring stuff. When I drive two hours away or so, I do come across BKs with Rodeo Cheeseburgers and such.[/quote]

Man I loved those. We're talking ages ago that BK sold those!

I'll vote for Wendy's. BK is a close second though. Wendy's sounds really good right now...too bad it's still closed. I hope it re-opens soon.

no one ever been to Jack-in-the-Box?

now thats the best cheapass menu... 2 tacos $.99
chicken sandwich, jumbo jack all just 0.99 you guys are missing out if you've never been

Wendy's doesn't necessarily have the best quality food IMO, but the value of it is much better. You get larger quantities for the most part on the $ menu, and their food's still damn good. Burger King's second for me.

without a doubt i think it is wendys...someone mentioned it earlier, but a jr bacon chz burger and a junior frosty is all it takes

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']Wendy's fries are ass[/quote]
Agreed[/quote]

Triple that! You can't eat them w/o some sort of sauce, not like McD's or BK's. Even McD's fries cold taste better than Wendy's anyday.

[quote name='Moxio']Uh, dude? No question. TACO BELL.[/quote]

I had taco bell for lunch today myself. I usually eat there at least 2-3 times a week.

gotta go with wendys on this one... a usual cereal weekday lunch will consist of 2 jrbacon cheeseburgers, fries, & a frosty.

and a cheese cup if im feelin salty...

for five bucks!!!!!

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='punqsux']good cheap food = wendys.
About right. Wendy's for cheap stuff, BK is decent for a little more.
I haven't been to McD's in about 5 years.
I won't discuss Taco Bell, Mighty Taco rules my world.

I kept the receipt from my first El Nino burrito, so I can show my grandkids someday.[/quote]

Mighty Taco and Ted's, duh. El Nino representin'. If I'm in California though, Carl's Jr is great too

Hmm I don't know if anyone's heard of Del Taco, but they are my 2nd fav. fast food restaurant. Green sauce burritos... mmm. *thumbs up*

bread's done
Back