best credit card offer where i pay bills in cash/b&m

souNReAL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
the card i guess most suited for me would be the target card, (lost the link to that)

but im wondering if there are any other store with perhaps better deals.

thanks in advance.

Meijer has a decent credit card, at 2000 points (spending $1 at meijer = 2 points, $1 elsewhere = 1 point) you get a $10 meijer gift card.

You can pay at any check-out (not the self-serve) register or online (Online with check only, sometime they will let you use a debit card online - don't know when.)

Certain days they'll call you and tell you that for that day, you have an extra 15% off GM merchandise (usually middle of the week), and some mondays it's an extra 10% off. They run %'off promotions all the time! :D

sounds good. but there no merjer anywhere close to me. at least another suburb away (was a bummer when i missed out on those $200 PSPs)

also looking at the walmart card. and best buy cards since these stores are close.

looking for the card with the best opening deal, and the longest 0% apr intro rate

Circuitcity is nice. 5% rewards its good if your getting a tv or a computer. and u pay in store. Another good one is Citibanks cards. i got the drivers edge and its good because you get 6% cash back in gasand in food and drug. 3% else where i believe. a good card because they give u a 50 free gift card...

bread's done
Back