Best Credit Card offers?

Rewards with Citi Bank have gone down hill over the past 3 years. We pulled out several thousand dollars worth of free Gift Cards when the program was at its best. I say free because we always pay off our complete balance every month.

We now use our Discover card for 99% of purchases. Rewards are decent and seem to be better than our Citi Card. You might look at Chase Rewards. Don't know if they still have decent rewards. Seems like Citi was better several years old when Citi was really good.

Best advice: Payoff your complete balance each month.

ya i agree pay it off in full.......question tho, anyone have Best Buy Mastercard? Im wondering does it stack all the points?

Like say i use it, buy Kinect-do I get reward zone+CC points+Silver Premier?

elseiwse thanks iluv, ill look into those cards!

since most cags buy lots of games and amazon.com usually has a lot of great deals for games
you should check out the amazon visa card. you get 30dollars credit for signing up instantly
Then every 2500 points = 25amazon giftcard.

The first 1 or 3 months your points are i think double or triple what they normally are for purchases so it can add up pretty fast to 2500 or 5000.

I use two Credit cards religously.

Chase Freedom & Amazon Rewards Card.

Chase Freedom--You currently get $200 back after your first 800 in purchases in the first three months you own the card.

Theres also tons of rewards points on quarterly basis, and if you link it to a checking account you get 10 points for every purchase. (I get about 800 points, (about $8.00) a month just from buying my 1.35 coffee every morning/afternoon. Not too bad!)
http://www.offers.com/blog/post/chasefreedom-cashback/

Amazon card is just great for the 3% back on everything from amazon. They also have other random offers over the months for purchasing a certain amount over the course of three months if you just sign up.

And oh yeah, dont bother with the rewards cards if you dont plan on paying off your balance monthly, the interest rates will kill you.

bread's done
Back