BEST DEAL EVER 20% off direct2drive

[quote name='solisnk']Is Brotherhood a steamworks title? Will buy if it is.[/QUOTE]

No, it uses Ubi always online DRM. RUSE was an exception.

its only a really good deal on new titles most of the stuff they have thats older has been cheaper on steam at one time or another even accounting for the 20%

point being unless you want a new game this deal is kind of meh.

Ok its not literally the best deal ever but I was going to buy ACB and Bulletstorm regardless so it was just good timing for me.

im looking at purchasing a few games and curious if they could be activated on steam i was looking at purchasing the following.

shogun totalwar 2
dragon age 2
homefront
the witcher 2

or is there better deal out there for these titles ?

[quote name='jeff1304']im looking at purchasing a few games and curious if they could be activated on steam i was looking at purchasing the following.

shogun totalwar 2
dragon age 2
homefront
the witcher 2

or is there better deal out there for these titles ?[/QUOTE]

The witcher 2 specifically says No DRM, I doubt you will be able to activate dragon age 2, pretty sure EA does their own DRM. Homefront is a Steamworks title so I think that should work. No idea about shogun though

Grabbed GW Trilogy for 23.96, plus Newegg is still selling GW:EN for $5.99, shipped. Overall, that's 1/4th I originally paid for all the campaigns and expansion.

Oh man. I've been close to finally pulling the trigger on Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. This will bring it down to around $23, just a few dollars more than the standalone. I think I'm going to have to nab it.

Hardly worth 22$ when i have all expansions except nightfall. I don't feel like trying to resell the others. Nightfall should be 15$ tops and maybe 8$ being the lowest.

interesting... however I'm not a fan of D2D. But interesting.

Lots of good deals for The Witcher 2, however I'm one of "those guys" that is going to get the ultra collector's edition. I'm going to finish paying the pre-order off today! :D

[quote name='UnrealZero']Hardly worth 22$ when i have all expansions except nightfall. I don't feel like trying to resell the others. Nightfall should be 15$ tops and maybe 8$ being the lowest.[/QUOTE]

I ebayed a shrink-wrapped copy of NF about a month ago for $16. So, they're out there just keep looking!

Well, The Witcher 2 from every digital download site is a "collector's" edition, so this is pretty much the best price I've found (even after tax).

I rarely do PC game pre-orders anymore, but what the hell, I sprang for it.

[quote name='Cyberblood']Nice Deal, Brink goes down to $39 and is a Steamworks game.
Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Temptinggggg.... Haven't heard anything new about this game in a long time though. I'll probably just wait for a review.

bread's done
Back