Best Deal EVER. maybe?

jngx80

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Either I've just gotten the best deal ever or I may be in for a major let down. I successfully bid and won a package of:
Spiderman 2
James Bond Everything or Nothing
Smack Down HCTP
Dynasty Warriors 4
Def Jam Vendetta
Timesplitters 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Summer Jampack Demo

for only $55 shipping included.
It was a dutch auction. There were 6 winners, a couple of guys won 2 sets. I would've grabbed more but I was a bit weary because the seller(with only 7 transactions) said he had 8 sets of 8 games. I was worried that he may have made a mistake- I emailed him and he tells me that he'll ship the games to me as soon as he receives my payment (I'm going to use a money order so at least I get a name and address). The more I think about it the more worried I get.

What do you guys think - Am I just paranoid or is there a reason to be worried? Has anyone here ever been tricked on ebay?

that sounds way too good to be true, but if it works, that's a great find. my older sisters ex-b/f had bought an engine for his car off the computer and paid through the mail. he is going to have to go down to Florida and take the guy to court since the police found him. his deal sounded too good to be true also, so i would go through the postal service, so that if he does screw you, that will be mail fraud and he will have people after him.

I have to think this one smells a little bit fishy, yes.

I bet it's either:
1) Stolen merchandise
2) Bootlegs/copies/non-original stuff

I sent him a money order and I have his name and address. I'll find out in about a week if this was legit. There were actually very few bidders - the non descriptive title may have something to do with it plus it ended in the morning. If there are any problems I'll just have to deal with it, plus it's only $55.

yeah if that is true, you just got a major deal. many of those games are awesome. as long as you get them, you scored.

I just found out the seller did make a mistake, it was suppose to be only 1 set of 8 games. He refunded people who paid him but I was the first bidder so he's going to sell it to me. :D

Read his feedback reviews and check the date when he became a mamber. If he just registered at eBay within the last month or so it may be resaonable for him ot have only 7 feedbacks. Was his feedback at 100% .

bread's done
Back