Best deal for COD4 360?

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
There was nothing on the first 3 pages of this section regarding COD4, so here I go.

I'm looking for the best deal on this for 360. Preferably B&M, but if that's not possible, then online is acceptable, but I'd really like to know if there are any trade in deals to gain up some credit or something. Thanks.

Still? I called Meijers last week and they said it was 59.99. Is it back on sale? Can anyone confim? I hope so as I'd head out today to pick up a copy.

How about a deal for PC version? I didn't feel like making another thread on this. Thanks. Sorry about the topic hijacking.

camp out @ gamestop and wait for someone to bring it for trade in. it's like $22 credit and $17 cash. you can offer them 18... ha ha. ..

but seriously it was like 39.99 for like 4 months... how did you not buy a game that was practically considered "game of the year"

[quote name='popemogoth']Will this game be worth it for the teh single player campaign?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The campaign is awesome, especially the sniper levels.

[quote name='popemogoth']Will this game be worth it for the teh single player campaign?[/quote]

Its REALLY short, but pretty good. Its not worth $60, but more like $35 just for the single player.

bread's done
Back