Best Deal for MGS4 LE?

Well, it's exclusive to Gamestop/EB so that's the only place you can get it. If you want to save money on it, your best bet is to try using the 10% off cpn or look for next-gen games that you can get for very cheap (i.e. clearance games at Target) and flip them for credit at GS while their $10 bonus promo is going on right now.

Check here or here for the cpn. I personally printed out the one in the OP of the thread with the GS logo on top. That cpn is known to work only in certain areas, so you'll probably have to get the cashier to manually take off the 10%. I was able to save $33.20 on the MGS4 LE this way. And good luck finding a LE if you don't have a pre-order.

Buy a couple used copies of Stranglehold at GameStop (either PS3 or the 360 CE--must be CE for 360 version), trade them into Blockbuster then use the BB/Game Rush thread to pick out some games from Blockbuster to trade back into Game Stop for credit transfer. You'll get about $70-75 in credit at GS for a total of about $35 and hopefully not too much gas between stores.

[quote name='bryan78']Well, it's exclusive to Gamestop/EB so that's the only place you can get it. If you want to save money on it, your best bet is to try using the 10% off cpn or look for next-gen games that you can get for very cheap (i.e. clearance games at Target) and flip them for credit at GS while their $10 bonus promo is going on right now.

Check here or here for the cpn. I personally printed out the one in the OP of the thread with the GS logo on top. That cpn is known to work only in certain areas, so you'll probably have to get the cashier to manually take off the 10%. I was able to save $33.20 on the MGS4 LE this way. And good luck finding a LE if you don't have a pre-order.[/quote]fuckwish I would've seen this coupon before I paid retail.

[quote name='stevez0r']fuckwish I would've seen this coupon before I paid retail.[/quote]
Don't feel bad. The 10% off coupon is only good in select stores in Florida only. It even says so on the coupon itself.

I paid retail for mine too. Well, I did flipped a couple of 360 sports games to offset the retail a bit though.

bread's done
Back