Best Deal for Season 1 of the Drew Carrey Show?

ndshide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Season 1 of the Drew Carrey show comes out next Tuesday (the 24th) and it's not in any of the weekly ads according to Speedy. Does anyone know who will have it for the cheapest?

I've not been able to find it anywhere for under $27.99. Amazon online, Target offline.

This doesn't help you I'm sure, but I'm gonna order it from Columbia House, $29 and a free DVD. If I didn't have that option I'd probably just skip it and wait for a sale down the road.

I preordered mine not to long ago. But I think that It'll be one of the many shows that'll be $20 for a boxset not to far into the future.

Cleveland Rocks!

I'm gonna pick this up, I forgot it was comin out so soon. I might just pick it up at BB, since I've got reward zones I have to use still.

Anyone know of the specs.. Does it have any extras?

[quote name='Sinistar']Cleveland Rocks!

I'm gonna pick this up, I forgot it was comin out so soon. I might just pick it up at BB, since I've got reward zones I have to use still.

Anyone know of the specs.. Does it have any extras?[/quote]
22 episodes total and very meager extras. Just a featurette and a gag reel. I'd prefer more, but at least it's being released.

Yeah I liked season 1, I'm going to pick this up because it's one of my favorite sitcoms and also it's taken forever for the show to be released.

Do you know if any of the songs have been changed for licensing purposes?

I had preordered mine from Amazon. I had originally bought the ebst of dvd in hopes it showed WB or whoever that there was inetrest in the show and I really want more seasons to come out. Now if only Disney would continue with boy meets world... They stopped right when the show got great.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Now if only Disney would continue with boy meets world...[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

This tought me a very important lesson, especially when it comes to Disney-owned TV shows. Buy the sets and support the shows when they come out. Otherwise I would've waited on Darkwing Duck and the single releases of The Drew Carey Show and The Real Ghostbusters (I know it's Sony, not Disney/ABC). Hopefully seasons of RGB will be on the way.

[quote name='yukine']Check a few dumpsters.

It won't take long for it to end up there.[/QUOTE]
Aw, come on, Season 1 was somewhat close to comedic brillance. It was a great, great show very early on. I also do think it improved in its final seasons probably because ABC didn't care about the show to interfere with it.

bread's done
Back