Best deal for Shoot 'Em Up on Blu-ray?

bmachine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Any good deals out there for Shoot 'Em Up on Blu-ray, preferably at or under $20?

Amazon's got it for $25...it's the lowest price I found in my quick search.

EDIT: Just realized that I posted this in the wrong place...could a mod please move it? Thanks!

[quote name='bmachine']Any good deals out there for Shoot 'Em Up on Blu-ray, preferably at or under $20?

Amazon's got it for $25...it's the lowest price I found in my quick search.

EDIT: Just realized that I posted this in the wrong place...could a mod please move it? Thanks![/quote]

if you use google checkout (create a new account if you've used it before) you can get it for $16.99 on buy.com (with the $10 discount for using google checkout)

Just wait a month or so and get it in one of the B1G1 deals. This format war is going to be decided this year and we are going to get a ton of deals. Buying an HD movie, blu-ray or HD-DVD, at anything close to regular price is just a waste of money.

[quote name='BillyBob29']Just wait a month or so and get it in one of the B1G1 deals. This format war is going to be decided this year and we are going to get a ton of deals. Buying an HD movie, blu-ray or HD-DVD, at anything close to regular price is just a waste of money.[/QUOTE]
Too true. Every time I thought I got a good deal there was an even better deal like the next day.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I hope the BOGO include instores soon.. I hate ordering online for some reason.. dunno why -_-V[/quote]

Do you live in a state without sales tax? I order online almost any chance I get. I pay 9% sales tax on anything I buy in-store, which starts to add up.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I hope the BOGO include instores soon.. I hate ordering online for some reason.. dunno why -_-V[/quote]

instant gratification

bread's done
Back