Best Deal For Tigger Movie BD?

TheCarsForever

CAGiversary!
Hi,

I am trying to round up the best deal for the new Tigger Blu Ray, but haven't been having much luck. I did get the $5.00 coupon through Disney Rewards, but was hoping someone would know the best place to make the purchase.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitch079']Since the coupon doesn't expire until 1/1/13, just wait it out.[/QUOTE]

Says someone who must not have a young child excited to get the movie ;). I don't tend to see Disney movies drop much in price, but there is a chance this one will - especially for black Friday. Sub-$20 for a Disney BD after the $5.00 coupon is not bad to me and probably good enough. If anyone has seen an even better price I wouldn't argue though.

[quote name='ackbar7']If you don't care if it is in DVD or Blu-ray case (you get both discs either way), gohastings has the DVD case version for 7.81 shipped after you use code boo. I just picked one up myself.
http://www.gohastings.com/product/MOVIE/The-Tigger-Movie/sku/289698420.uts[/QUOTE]

Now that is a price I can get behind! The description shows DVD but two discs and the image shows both. I don't care about which case for this price, so I am in for one.

Thanks!

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Now that is a price I can get behind! The description shows DVD but two discs and the image shows both. I don't care about which case for this price, so I am in for one.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I got Cars 2 from gohastings the same way, and their customer service is good (though slow) so if you don't get both discs it should be no issue getting a refund.
I guess I should also have pointed out that is a used copy, for anyone who cares about such things.

As another tip, when Disney movies shoot up to around $25-30 on blu, check Amazon Marketplace. Lots of seller will sell them brand new (or pretty close to it) for between $12-20.

bread's done
Back