Best deal if i want to buy smash bros?

eric21456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I don't have GCU. I also want to buy Omega Ruby. I definitely want the gamecube adapter with smash bros too

I have $10 amazon credit, so I would buy the gamecube adapter from there. As for the game, I'm not sure where I should buy from. Dell had a pretty good deal but it expired a few days ago.

is there a better deal out there? let me know! I want smash more than omega ruby, so if you only know of a smash deal, then go ahead and let me know anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming the GCU bundle deal at BB is still going on, I'd consider to just get GCU with the $100 Smash bundle for future savings.

You'll save 20% off the price tag instantly - $80.

Then you'll have to pay $30 for GCU - $110.

I mean, technically that's the same price you'd be paying if you got them all separately, you just get GCU for free. And $5 back since you get double points on the purchase.

----

There was $5 off at Newegg but I think that ended already. There is a free Villager Amiibo if you get it from Toys R Us.

the break even point is only 3 AAA games...but this day in age almost everyone has b1g40% off or 50% quite frequently so its not as good as it used to be. Still 30 buyin beats 120 everyday of the week.

bread's done
Back