Best deal on 300 HD-DVD?

I would have picked up the HD on this movie as well, but my Fry's ran out of it. They had it for hella cheap and I'm planning on picking up the HD add on for the 360 soon anyway.

I ended up just getting it from Best Buy. It was $34.99 but I used the $15 gift card I got from the Guitar Hero deal on it. I wish they would start having new release HD-DVDs on sale the first week like standard DVDs.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Does anyone know if MovieStop carries HD DVD? As I have 20 in credit I may put towards it[/QUOTE]

Yes. $29.99 here in Atlanta.

300 and hot fuzz were both amazing hd dvd movies. The idiot at best buy asked why i wasnt buying the blu ray version of hot fuzz...( for those who dont know there is NO version on blu ray). I hate these idiots swaying people to blu ray. Hot fuzz is the first disc to get an overall rating of 5 stars on highdefdigest.com

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yes. $29.99 here in Atlanta.[/quote]

Sweet, will have to pick it up soon then. I may just take a few other DVDs I could care less about and put towards it at MovieStop. An EB employee told me something about they give a tad more for movies, no idea how true that is...

300 for Blu-ray and HD-DVD was super cheap for preorder 16.XX at Frys.com like 2 months back. I got it on Blu-ray. I still havent received mine or a confirmation e-mail saying they shipped it. Did anyone else preorder this when it was this price? Did anyone receive it? Please post it. Thanks

I ordered mine from Amazon at the beginning of July and just got a confirmation email that it's not in stock and may not arrive until the end of August. :mad:

I cancelled my order and ordered from FYE. Their page says that they actually have them in stock but I'll have to wait and see.

Had ordered from buy.com for 19.99. Received it a couple days ago and it was the standard def one. Still, buy.com was quick about getting me a return label. Unfortunately, I now have to wait for my HD 300 goodness.

bread's done
Back