Best deal on a good gaming mouse?

[quote name='linkpwns']I saw that, but it was sold out when I first looked... it's a good mouse?[/quote]

bump because I'm also looking for a new mouse. I remember hearing the razors were over-rated and over-priced... Anyone recommend something in the $30 range?

the razor copperhead i heard was a great mouse but if your in the budget of around 30-40 get an older logitech. the MX518 is a great mouse and is around $30 now. ive been using it for 3 years now and its still working awesome.

[quote name='darthbudge']The Battlefield 2142 edition G5 should be about 20 bucks on ebay and it is an awesome mouse for gaming.[/quote]

cheapest I can find is $36 shipped. Do you have a link otherwise??

Get the Logitech MX518.
It is an excellent mouse, I have had it for around two and a half years. I wouldn't trade it for any other mouse. I just love it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178
The newegg link, I really didn't do any other looking.
I've used it so much that where the logitech logo is where your palm goes is totally gone/rubbed off from how much I've used it. It's still working perfectly.

I'll never buy logitech again. The damn mx510 broke within a year. I love my transparent, neon light Razor. In my opinion, it not only looks better, and it performs much better and is more comfortable.

bread's done
Back