Best deal on a Xbox 360?

I recommend buying a 4GB Slim. Then purchasing a Western Digital Sata 2.5inch Hard Drive 250GB from best buy for 49.99. Flash it and install it.

You then have a 250GB + 4GB Xbox 360 Slim for 249.99 instead of 299.99.

My 360 just red ringed, so I'm torn between sending it in for $100 (warranty expired), or springing for a 4gb system (already have a 250gb hard drive).

I've been looking into purchasing a Xbox 360 myself and I see tons of people listing the 4GB Xbox with the added 250 GB hard drive for decent prices. I'm curious if the 4GB system+hard drive works as flawlessly as the 250GB system. Has anyone made a comparison? Sorry if there is a thread already on this topic - I haven't bothered searching :roll:

Ended up grabbing the 250GB "Holiday Bundle" off newegg. It comes packed in with Alan Wake and Forza 3, then newegg gives you Lego Batman on top of it, for the same price as a plain 250GB ($299, free shipping). I'm not interested in any of the games but I figure I can net at least 30 bucks flipping them all.

I'm looking for the best deal on an Xbox 360 S (slim) model.

No Hard Drive or 4GB internal memory required. All I want is the core console hardware with OEM warranty intact.

Amazon Warehouse Deals has both the new slims up pretty frequently. Some are the kinect bundles if you'd prefer that, but the best deal seems to be the 250 gb holiday bundle that pops up.

Use a page monitor on your browser to scan the used page of each respective console for changes. This way you can snatch up the Warehouse Deal for 50-100 bucks off standard price.

My experience with warehouse deals is that even though the listings are "used," the items are generally brand new with some minor dents on the box. This is not always true, but I think it's worth the savings to find out. Amazon has super generous return policies if the console ends up being not to your liking.

Ha, I was just coming to post something very similar.

I actually need two Xbox 360s, and was horrified to find out they don't make the Arcade Units anymore. Two 4gigs for 200 apiece seems a bit much, was really hoping someone would know some website that still sells the Arcade units new.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Ha, I was just coming to post something very similar.

I actually need two Xbox 360s, and was horrified to find out they don't make the Arcade Units anymore. Two 4gigs for 200 apiece seems a bit much, was really hoping someone would know some website that still sells the Arcade units new.[/QUOTE]

Ebay is your best bet to get the arcade jaspers. Just picked up a jasper arcade complete and a wireless adapter and 20gb hdd all for $138

bread's done
Back