best deal on best wheel for Xbox 1

The Fanatec is by far the best wheel for the xbox but IMO that aint saying much. Its a good solid wheel but nothing to write home about. You *may* get better if you use it ALOT but it is no magic pill.
The thing that has always gotten me about wheels is that they are of a great cost but of limited benefit unless you use the crap out of the thing. Not just on a per hour cost but actual improvement in your gameplay. What people often forget is that with everything there is a give and a take. YES a wheel makes steeing more responsive by a great deal but its at the cost of acceleration and braking accuracy (people will fight me over that point but I still say unless the pedal has a weighted feedback to it and is dialed in tight as a top (which no console grade wheel is) its WORSE than the ps2 sticks (and sucks even worse when up against the Xbox triggers)
If you will play the living hell out of Forza (which its hard to conceed since you waited THIS long to get one of the best racers EVER) the wheel wont improve your game. And Outrun, you are kidding me right? The steering accuracy on that game is looser than Pam Anderson. Youd spend hours having to dial in the wheel to make a worthwhile difference but still would be better off with the pad.

bread's done
Back