Best deal on Call of Duty 4?

RoboPenguin

CAGiversary!
So what's the best deal on Call of Duty 4?

(Brick & Mortar)

So far the best I've come across is at Gamestop using the 10% discount coupon, or buying it at Circuit City and getting Call of Duty 3 along with it for free.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']So what's the best deal on Call of Duty 4?

(Brick & Mortar)

So far the best I've come across is at Gamestop using the 10% discount coupon, or buying it at Circuit City and getting Call of Duty 3 along with it for free.[/quote]Circuit City.

You can probably trade that game to a store like Gamestop, or sell it on eBay, or here. You'd make at least twenty bucks back that way.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Circuit City.

You can probably trade that game to a store like Gamestop, or sell it on eBay, or here. You'd make at least twenty bucks back that way.[/quote]

Or... you can keep the game, its pretty good and its like your buying both at Platinum Hits price, and its new!

I don't know if it's just a local thing, but my CompUSA is doing the same promotion: Free CoD3 with CoD4. Also 20% off any Xbox 360 accessory with purchase. Given they're not listing an in-store date until Wednesday, I'm going to go for Circuit City, but still might be worth it for some.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Or... you can keep the game, its pretty good and its like your buying both at Platinum Hits price, and its new![/quote]What if he already owns COD3? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?:lol:

The only problem with this deal is, I would say probably 70% of the people that get COD4 will try to sell COD3 so they are going to be worth alot less. What is gamestop giving for COD3?

[quote name='hx214']The only problem with this deal is, I would say probably 70% of the people that get COD4 will try to sell COD3 so they are going to be worth alot less. What is gamestop giving for COD3?[/quote]

Call of Duty 3 - $7 - 10/10/07

Good Luck!

bread's done
Back