Best deal on Dirt? (THE RACING GAME, NOT SOIL)

[quote name='PINKO']I have some dirt in my backyard I can send you some for free just cover the postage.[/QUOTE]

I hate you PINKO! OP made it too easy.

Honestly, I thought this was a gag thread...forget there was even a game called Dirt...(maybe add "PS3 or 360" to title?)

And no, I promise I'm not an idiot. Raelly!

[quote name='chrisnsally']Honestly, I thought this was a gag thread...forget there was even a game called Dirt...(maybe add "PS3 or 360" to title?)

And no, I promise I'm not an idiot. Raelly![/quote]

OK i'll do that thx

[quote name='the_punisher']Just buy GRID xD

already down to $40 on steam[/quote]

aren't they two totally different games? one of them is rally cars and the other is regular street cars...i'm interested in Dirt especially because there hasn't been an Rallisport out for the 360 yet sadly...:cry:

[quote name='wildnuts02'] Rallisport out for the 360 yet sadly...:cry:[/QUOTE]

OBJECTION! Sega Rally's latest entry....

... but it sucks.

I played the Grid demo and have to say I liked Dirt better just because It's Rally to. Don't let them fool you. Heck I'm surprised Dirt is still the high price it is right now.

DiRT > Grid any day of the week. Not that Grid isn't good I just found DiRT extremely fun, easier to control and it's rally cars 24x7, what's not to like :) Anyway, good luck on your hunt. I have the game for the 360 and would only ever consider getting rid of it for the PS3 version, even then I'd kind of like to have it for both thats how much I like it. But hey, that's just me :)

back to your originally scheduled search for DiRT.......

[quote name='Stormedtrooper']DiRT > Grid any day of the week. Not that Grid isn't good I just found DiRT extremely fun, easier to control and it's rally cars 24x7, what's not to like :) Anyway, good luck on your hunt. I have the game for the 360 and would only ever consider getting rid of it for the PS3 version, even then I'd kind of like to have it for both thats how much I like it. But hey, that's just me :)

back to your originally scheduled search for DiRT.......[/quote]

thanks for feedback! i only consider the PS3 version because from the reviews it appears to be the only exception to the rule that "the 360 version is superior." i think it has some improved graphics and controls.

unfortunately the PS3 version is more expensive these days...

why would you want it for both systems? was there anything different?
sorry I don't know of any deals for this... but for some reason I thought most stores had it for $39.99 now not $59.99?

[quote name='UjnHunter']why would you want it for both systems? was there anything different?[/quote]

as far as I know nothing is different between the two content wise but lately I've been picking up games that I like on one system for other systems (RE4 & Orange Box come to mind). I've also been enjoying my PS3 much more then my 360 so that kind of helps. And if wildnuts02 comments are correct about the PS3 version being graphically superior along with improved controls I might need to add DiRT for the PS3 to my short list :) Does anyone know if the PS3 version supports the DS3? Only ask because rumble definitely enhances the off road driving experience.

[quote name='Stormedtrooper']as far as I know nothing is different between the two content wise but lately I've been picking up games that I like on one system for other systems (RE4 & Orange Box come to mind). I've also been enjoying my PS3 much more then my 360 so that kind of helps. And if wildnuts02 comments are correct about the PS3 version being graphically superior along with improved controls I might need to add DiRT for the PS3 to my short list :) Does anyone know if the PS3 version supports the DS3? Only ask because rumble definitely enhances the off road driving experience.[/quote]

by the way Stormedtrooper, i wanted to say i was extremely impressed at your iTrading level (57, 100%) given that you're a CAG "in training"

hardcore gamer :applause:

[quote name='wildnuts02']by the way Stormedtrooper, i wanted to say i was extremely impressed at your iTrading level (57, 100%) given that you're a CAG "in training"

hardcore gamer :applause:[/quote]

thanx I've worked hard on that number :) I've been trying my best to make sure I have happy customers all around. Hopefully that continues until I hit my anniversary and beyond :)

bread's done
Back