Best Deal on Empty Blu-Ray Cases?

I can strongly recommend discmakers.com.
http://www.discmakers.com/shop/ParentGroups/BLURAYCASES.asp

I haven't ordered Blu-Ray cases from them, but I've ordered other types of cases from them and they are very good and inexpensive. Minimum order is 25 though since that is how many come in each box.

Same day shipping if you order before 4PM EST. Personally I get my orders next day and they have warehouses across the country so *I think* anyone should receive their order in only 1 or 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a bunch blu-ray cases and green 360 ones if your still looking for some. They were slightly used, and are free of stickers.

Thanks a lot for all the responses, everyone. Still haven't decided where I'll get them from, but all the links have been really helpful.

I got some from Discmakers and there is no difference between those and the original ones that store bought blurays come in. I have gotten some on eBay previously that looked just fine only to find out that the corners were more squared than the real ones. So go with Discmakers if you want the real deal.

i actually went and checked out the ones at best buy last night with my buddy that works there, they are nice, double disc and only cost like 2.00.

Yesterday, I got the ones I linked earlier in the thread. They are pretty solid cases, except they are more squared than rounded in the corners.

[quote name='Animal7390']i actually went and checked out the ones at best buy last night with my buddy that works there, they are nice, double disc and only cost like 2.00.[/QUOTE]

Saw those (assuming they are the Dynex 10-Pack) today at my local BB as well.

They are squared off compared to the normal rounded corners of the regular/official Vortex cases (which you can get around the same price as that Dynex pack)

by regular official packs, i assume you are referring to the ones with the stamped logo, this is not the case alot of blus come in. also, where can you get them for 20-30 cents shipped?

bread's done
Back