Best deal on God Of War Collection?

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

Just looking for any good deals on the God of War Collection. I've seen it online at Gamestop for $32.99 used but the closest one that has it is about 20 miles away. Amazon also has it for $36.99 which isn't bad either. Has anyone seen any better prices or promos?

Best you'll fine is on Amazon I believe. There was a promo for free $20 PSN card a while back.

Just wait it out if you want a cheaper price then what it is right now.

Best Buy Reward Zone $20 GC with 2 $39.99+ game purchase. Perfect if you also want liberty city or any other hot $40ish title.

Oh right. Best Buy sells it at $39.99. Problem is that all their games are jacked up in price. You would find a better deal via Amazon, imo. The shipping, tax, and the game prices screws the deal up as opposed to other places (Amazon), but a deal nonetheless..

Saw the BB deal which isn't too bad. I'm asking because this is a gift for a friend of mine for Christmas; otherwise I'd gladly wait it out. Thanks for the info though!

I know I missed out on Amazons deal with the psn credit. I really regret that #-o. I have the games on ps2 disc but im a big fan and i decided I want to play it again in increased quality. Any other deals out there?

[quote name='Casteor']Oh right. Best Buy sells it at $39.99. Problem is that all their games are jacked up in price. You would find a better deal via Amazon, imo. The shipping, tax, and the game prices screws the deal up as opposed to other places (Amazon), but a deal nonetheless..[/QUOTE]

Actually, $39.99 is MSRP for the God Of War Collection. If the OP is waiting for a deal on this game collection, they should keep an eye on the GoHastings.com site, since they extended their 30% off used games HOLIDAY code sale till the 19th.

Shipping is $2.99 for the first item and $1 for each additional one.

Unfortunately, they're currently out of stock, but if they come back in stock before the sale ends, the total for the collection will be $25 and change before shipping and any applicable tax.

tl;dr version: Check GoHastings.com OP, as they have a current 30% off used game sale going on till the 19th, but GOW Collection is out of stock currently.

bread's done
Back