Best deal on Harry Potter 7?

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']Help appreciated, so far it looks like Amazon, but perhaps I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

depends how you look at it... deepdiscount has it for 17.99 shipped.

Amazon has it for 17.99 plus free shipping if you buy another item to put u over 25. Also they give you a 5 dollar code to use during august.

The route I went was I bought the book from amazon and picked up the riddick trilogy for 9.99 more. Total was 27.98 for book and 3 movies, so I couldnt complain since Ill get a 5 dollar coupon code as well.

I'll go with amazon, trusted and I have an account, I don't mind buying something I didn't plan to but still want for less worries and hassle. Thanks for the info though.

i really want to know the ending and dont want to read the whole book. is there a place to get the ending somewhere on the net?

I ordered the audiobook from cduniverse on a price mistake of like $5.95 + shipping. So I'm getting the audiobook for under 9 bucks. Of course, they caught on and took the item off the site, but they're still honoring my purchase. I didn't exploit the price mistake or tell loads of people about it to screw CDU over.

[quote name='moe11888']Walmart has it at $17.78. I still bought mine at amazon though.[/QUOTE]

I got mine at walmart this morning. I think walmart probabaly is the cheapest place to get it. ^_^

Since Target is probably my closest store (besides Fred Meyer which I only thought of too late), I headed there about 7:40. Was there by 7:45, and found a nice gentleman to past the time with. He told me about Borders doing SUCH a great job the night before, despite a line that went between nearly every aisle of the store, out the door, and around most of the mall!

There were only about 15 people outside of the Target by the time the doors opened, and appearantly only a few of us looking for copies of the book. I found the Deluxe version was $44.99, instead of the $39.00 it was listed for online... but I didn't care. Having lost patience as yesterday drew to a close, I cancelled my DeepDiscount order and am glad to have the book in my clutches.

I give nothing away, but it is EXCELLENT just like 6 I finished again last tuesday. J.K. Rowling... I salute you. You really make us feel like we are there, and the books are fabulous. What a writer...

What's this deluxe version.

Also if anyone actually wants it I have both a pdf and a picture for every page version of the book.

And I checked out the thread, not really interested in any magazines, I don't know, I'll see if I can drive over to somewhere that has it at a good price, but if not then I guess I'll just have to sit there and think about what to add to give me free shipping.

There were over a thousand people dressed in wizard costumes going to Borders last night. It's sad really, to see how fanatical people can be over a book.

Buy.com has it in-stock for $13.80 shipped with GCO and alternate "library binding" for $18.73.

Nevermind, Deluxe version, meh, however I do have a question. Do you qualify for free shipping if you buy an item from someone other than Amazon on Amazon.com?

[quote name='Blade']There were over a thousand people dressed in wizard costumes going to Borders last night. It's sad really, to see how fanatical people can be over a book.

Buy.com has it in-stock for $13.80 shipped with GCO and alternate "library binding" for $18.73.[/quote]

Wait, what are you talking about, your prices are wrong.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']Wait, what are you talking about, your prices are wrong.[/quote]

$23.80-$10= $13.80 and $28.73-$10= $18.73.

Maybe Harry potter's too advanced for you, check out "See Spot Run" and go from there.

[quote name='Bezerker']$23.80-$10= $13.80 and $28.73-$10= $18.73.

Maybe Harry potter's too advanced for you, check out "See Spot Run" and go from there.[/quote]

Sorry your majesty, I wasn't paying attention to a little box telling me to sign up for something to get a discount, I jut assumed if someone said buy.com had it for so and so price, it would be shown right there for so and so price. I will become an hero.

[quote name='trunks982']i really want to know the ending and dont want to read the whole book. is there a place to get the ending somewhere on the net?[/quote]ytmnd.com

[quote name='trunks982']i really want to know the ending and dont want to read the whole book. is there a place to get the ending somewhere on the net?[/quote]

it shows that 19 years later that they are all still alive and harry married ginny and have a kid named albus. they end the story with everyones kids bording the train to hogwarts.

[quote name='oakleyswitch']
it shows that 19 years later that they are all still alive and harry married ginny and have a kid named albus. they end the story with everyones kids bording the train to hogwarts.
[/QUOTE]
Wait wait wait.

In the Simpsons J.K. Rowling says that Harry grows up and marries Lisa...is that not what happened?

bread's done
Back