Best deal on iPod touch 32gb?

Flowfaster

CAGiversary!
Hey I am looking to get a couple iPod touch 4g's and I'm looking for the best deals before Xmas. If anyone has seen a good deal please share. I found it on amazon for 275 plus free shipping. Should I just go for that?

Thanks for your help.

I have it in my Amazon cart and it was at $289 for the longest time before Black Friday. Then last week it included a $20 Amazon GC but I'm not sure if the price was $279 or $269 shipped.

I'm in the market for the exact same model but won't be able to purchase until Feb. or March.

Just yesterday it was $279. Amazon will let you know the latest price fluctuations when you place it in your cart and 'Save for Later'. $275 seems like a fair deal.

You missed a good number of deals over black Friday. I bought one at Amazon for $279 with a $20 gift card. I think this week Target is offering a gift card on all iPod purchases. Other than that, there isn't much out there.

[quote name='Flowfaster']Hey I am looking to get a couple iPod touch 4g's and I'm looking for the best deals before Xmas. If anyone has seen a good deal please share. I found it on amazon for 275 plus free shipping. Should I just go for that?

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't already purchased, here is the BEST deal I've seen on this yet!

$269.99 PLUS a $25 Amazon Gift Card

Now that is even better than the BF weekend from 2 weeks ago.

iPod Touch 32GB 4th Generation (Newest Model)

[quote name='Flowfaster']Bump[/QUOTE]

The amazon deal is honestly the best thing you are going to find. It's the best discount I've ever seen on this item.

bread's done
Back