best Deal on Kindle fire HD

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1395759562&pf_rd_i=507846

WI FI for 299 with nothing
or
4g for 499 but you get 12 months of internet with it ...

man what to buy what to buy

hell just notice they are brng back the normal FIRE for 159...... (damn why couldnt it been 99)

i could of swear the first FIRE had 8 gb of memory?

may just hold out and hope the Normal Fire goes to 99 around thanksgiving

NOTICE THIS

At Amazon, we make it easy for you to access your content on other devices. The books, videos, apps, audiobooks, games, and music that you buy for your Kindle Fire can also be enjoyed on Amazon apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, game consoles, TVs and more.

you cant use apps on game consoles can you?? and never knew you could download APPS on the PC

Kindle Fire HD 8.9" offers the most affordable 4G tablet data package. Amazon's 12 month 4G data package includes 250 MB a month of blazing fast 4G data, 20 GB of additional Cloud Drive storage, and $10 Amazon Appstore promotional credit, all for a one-time payment of only $49.99, no monthly payments required. If you need more data, additional 3 GB and 5 GB data plans are also available for purchase. You can sign up for a data plan right from your device.

Regardless of however it is stated in the table they provide, $250 difference between models at minimum breaks down to about a little over $20 per month. If you have a phone data plan, it may be cheaper just to tether one to your phone if your carrier allows it. Personally, if I were considering getting one, I'd just go with the non-4G LTE version.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9" offers the most affordable 4G tablet data package. Amazon's 12 month 4G data package includes 250 MB a month of blazing fast 4G data, 20 GB of additional Cloud Drive storage, and $10 Amazon Appstore promotional credit, all for a one-time payment of only $49.99, no monthly payments required. If you need more data, additional 3 GB and 5 GB data plans are also available for purchase. You can sign up for a data plan right from your device.

Regardless of however it is stated in the table they provide, $250 difference between models at minimum breaks down to about a little over $20 per month. If you have a phone data plan, it may be cheaper just to tether one to your phone if your carrier allows it. Personally, if I were considering getting one, I'd just go with the non-4G LTE version.

It uses the AT&T 4G LTE which doesn't cover nearly as much area as Verizon's so that may be a consideration as well

bread's done
Back