Best deal on Napoleon Dynamite

I picked up Napoleon Dynamite at Hollywood Video, previously viewed. Came in the original case w/insert, great condition. It was $14.99, and the store ran a B1G1 Free promo, so it only cost me $7.50 in reality.

Jack just what in the shaq fu is that?

NapoleonDynamiteDance.gif

man, i thought this was one of the worst movies i have ever seen -- just an opinion in case the OP hadn't seen it

The best deal is not to see it. Or see it for free by going to a friends house and stealing/mooching off of him/her.

I have to write a research paper for my English 1B class on Napoleon Dynamite OR Full Metal Jacket....

I know I'm totally going to miss the big picture if I choose FMJ - so I'll take the sissy way out and write about ND.

Someone I know really hates this movie and wont quit complaining about it.....

One day I'll finally get around to seeing it.

[quote name='whoknows']Someone I know really hates this movie and wont quit complaining about it.....

One day I'll finally get around to seeing it.[/quote]

It's corny and kind of stupid, but in a refreshing, funny sort of way.

I really... really... don't get this movie...

I didn't fully understand Donnie Darko, but thats because it was a cerebral type movie... I couldn't understand ND because I think I have a fully functioning brain...

I guess you either love it or you hate it. There isn't a point to the movie, but I found the characters hilarious. Don't expect a plot or anything in-depth, but I think it's definitely worth seeing...it has an off-beat humor that's not quite slapstick, but not conventional either.

I got it through netflix... they stole three days of my life and I want them back.... Oh well, I'd probably just waste them anyways...

bread's done
Back