Best Deal on Nintendo DS

Winnopeg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
What's the cheapest way to get a new Nintendo DS at the moment? I tried the Toys R Us deal, but all their stores are sold out and they've removed the listings from their site.

Think the only deal going on where you can get a DS for $100 or under is EB's, where you trade in one game and pay $99.99 ($30 off their regular price).

[quote name='bullets898']Did EB stop doing the trade in an old DS towards a new one for $100? Glad I got in on that when I did...[/quote]

I saw signs at Oakridge yesterday.

I know about the EB deal, but I already went through my collection, I don't have any games to trade in over $8. :/

Looking at the Super Store site, there's no mention of a tax-free event in my region. :(

I went running around to a bunch of stores Saturday. Any store that sells it for $129 appears to be sold out. EB Games had tons, but my store claims the $129 price was temporary and has put them back up to $139.

Thanks for the tips, but I'm still looking. :p

[quote name='Winnopeg']EB Games had tons, but my store claims the $129 price was temporary and has put them back up to $139.p[/quote] Did this happened at the St. Vital location? :lol:

Should have told them to STFU and honor the price that's listed on their website.

http://ebgames.ca/hardware_ds.asp

I fail to see where it says temporary pricing on there.

yea st. vital are a$$***** when it comes to deals. I remember coming in once, then having the guy scan all the games for a deal, and once he scanned them all, he told me the deal wasn't going on. I made him phone the other EB "just to check", and of course, it still was. If you want better service, it is better to go to kenaston or polo if you can.

Nope, the Kenaston location. Usually I go to the St. Vital location, but Kenaston is closer and I was going to Costco/Wal-Mart/BBV anyway. I guess I'll go later today with a printout and see if that works. :)

EB still has the trade in deal for a DS, but not the free game.

TrU had a $99 sale last week but they sold out of the DS pretty fast.

If I were you, I would get one to be safe and look for price matching opportunities.

bread's done
Back