Best deal on Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones?

[quote name='neudog']Moderators I motion to move this to "Request a Video Game Deal". Do I hear a second... :rofl:[/quote] Second.

While it's still here under my nose, might I suggest you take a look at the Cag-o-Matic and CagGrabber, available from the SHOP\/ menu in the upper right.

Looks like it can be had from GameFly used for $23, which is pretty awesome.

[quote name='neudog']Moderators I motion to move this to "Request a Video Game Deal". Do I hear a second... :rofl:[/QUOTE]

How is what you said funny?

yep wrong forum... i thought i saw the game for like 20.00 for ps2 at best buy. i'm pretty sure it is in-store (the online price is wrong, i think).

Strangely, it doesn't annoy me in the slightest. If you are annoyed, unless you are a mod who has to move it, you have issues.

Haha, still open. Yeh, I got POP:TT for $20 brand new from BestBuy. But that was when it was on sale for $29.99 and then the beloved $10 off coupon tacked on. *sigh* How I miss that coupon.

[quote name='Scorch']How is what you said funny?[/QUOTE]

Well the rolling face has many purposes Scorch. In this sense it is to let the OP know that this is in the wrong place, but also that I'm not being an ass in telling them.

bread's done
Back