Best deal on Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition?

Best deal was Toys R us buy 2 get 1 free. That's gone though. That's where I got mine though.

Great deal. Especially since I returned all my buys to Walmart for full price. after 2 additional buys. Awesome stuff.

[quote name='j.elles']Best deal was Toys R us buy 2 get 1 free. That's gone though. That's where I got mine though.

Great deal. Especially since I returned all my buys to Walmart for full price. after 2 additional buys. Awesome stuff.[/quote]

How did that work without walmart receipts?

[quote name='j.elles']Best deal was Toys R us buy 2 get 1 free. That's gone though. That's where I got mine though.

Great deal. Especially since I returned all my buys to Walmart for full price. after 2 additional buys. Awesome stuff.[/QUOTE]

Flipping is frowned upon, so don't brag about it here. I figured you would know this being a veteran here.

It's allowed by the rules technically. But yeah I know about it. Still though it's allowed by them so it's technically fine. They do have to carry what you're trying to return at that specific store so it's not easy to do neccesarily.

bread's done
Back