best deal on resident evil 5 gold PS3?

Naylord

CAGiversary!
I had the original back when it came out and never got around to playing it. I heard about the future move patch so I traded the game for what was then a good TIV at 37 and eagerly awaited this patch and moves release. I have a wii with Resi 4 wii and absolutely LOVE THE CONTROLS! So I figure this is almost the same but now in HD which is sick.
So I see a lot of copies new for 50 bucks but this game is kinda old so I figure you CAGs ought to know where I should pick it up for cheaper.

I am not sure if this is confirmed or not , but I heard only the GOLD edition was getting the Playstation Move update.

Here is a link to amazon where they sell it for $39.79 w/FREE SHIPPING.

EDIT: SORRY I DIDNT SEE EARLIER THAT YOU LIVED IN CANADA , YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE CANADIAN AMAZON STORE

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']EDIT: SORRY I DIDNT SEE EARLIER THAT YOU LIVED IN CANADA , YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE CANADIAN AMAZON STORE[/QUOTE]

Gold never price dropped up here. Henceforth there will be threads looking for it at a fair price. Amazon has it for $60 right now.

The best I've seen is pre-owned copies at EB for $45...

Damn that's not that great and unfortunately the move will respike demand so things may not get better for a while.

I know this is a late response, but I just got RE5: Gold at EB for 44.99 new. It looks like they dropped the price on it by $10 like they have on a few other newer releases. Not sure if it's a temporary deal though, so YMMV.

bread's done
Back