Best deal on Whey Protein?

Staind204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Where is the best site to order this kind of stuff? I usually get it at a local health store but I was hoping it may be cheaper online. Obviously the brand matters so I don't think I will find a specific deal but am more so looking for the best site with the cheapest prices. Thanks!

[quote name='crushtopher']
Reality's Fringe;3970545] Hahaha said:
So now we're comparing a few weeks off, with an injury leading to atrophy from complete disuse? Tell me, do you have attention deficit disorder? Man, two weeks off and you started to get weaker? I guess all those bicep curls and light bench presses weren't doing so well. Maybe you should have taken more NO-Xplode?

Oh, but, please stop making me look bad Mr. "My girlfriend is totally a fitness trainer". I guess I should try to stop making you look bad too, because I know you can't fly, and in real life I TOTALLY have a jet-pack.

Reality's Fringe;3970682][quote name='crushtopher'] So now we're comparing a few weeks off said:
in real life I TOTALLY have a jet-pack[/B].

You really think you're clever. Did I say weaker? No, I didn't. Did I say comeplete disuse? No, I didn't. Again, you fail to actually address anything I say, but rather run around the fact that you don't know anything. You're fat and out of shape...and I'm better than you. So take your jet-pack and fly out of here...

End of story

Reality's Fringe;3970682 said:
You really think you're clever. Did I say weaker? No, I didn't. Did I say comeplete disuse? No, I didn't. Again, you fail to actually address anything I say, but rather run around the fact that you don't know shit. You're fat, out of shape, and a pussy...and I'm better than you

End of story

Man, trying to juggle between your insanity and a term paper is an absolute blast. It's like arguing with two retards at the same time. You said injury and unable to hit the gym, that means disuse Chucky. We're not talking about putting on your shirt or tying your shoes here, it's called "context". Yes, ATROPHY by its very nature leads to muscle loss (because that's what the condition is, it's like saying HERPES LEADS TO STDs!), not a few weeks off like you originally claimed. Unless you're nothing but wet gains, your ass would be noticeably weaker if you have , again, a NOTICEABLE loss of LEAN mass. Size and strength are not directly proportional, but they are most assuredly tightly correlated. But no, I'm sure your HAWT FITNESS TRAINER GIRLFRIEND has you looking like a nice 150lb Tweener so you can impress everyone in your small wifebeater when you go to the mall to BUY MORE NOXPLODE.

This is way more interesting than my paper topic.

Reality's Fringe;3970791][quote name='crushtopher'] Man said:
I'm insane? Whatever you say pal. You said complete disuse, I didn't. Pretty sure atrophy, maybe not to such a great extent like your "context" can happen. If you have EVER lifted weights, and then just stopped, for any period longer than 2 weeks, you know you've noticed a difference. If I felt like really making you look like a moron, I'd quote someone or bust out some link, but you wouldn't believe the truth if it came out of your mother's tit and I really don't care to deal with ignorant people. Yes yes, keep bringing up my gf and the NO-Xplode seeing as how you have nothing else to say. Supplements help, diet is the best...but you wouldn't know anything about that would ya? Fatty

Fatty[/QUOTE]

:rofl: ZOMG, U STINKY FOUR-EYES!

[quote name='mykevermin']HEY. YOU TWO. CUT IT OUT.

Or, at the very least, fix yer goddamned quotes.[/QUOTE]

Hey, my quotes are fine! Or maybe they aren't. I guess my big fat sausage fingers are hitting too many keys at once.

[quote name='specialk']Cake Batter Muscle Milk? I'm there.

And to whoever was blasting Walmart's Cheap whey, is there a reason? I believe the stuff I get for 13 bucks has 24 or so grams per serving with like 120 cal. How is that horrible?[/quote]

Imagine if you took an enchanted chocolate frog and exponged all of its mucous into a glass of milk. That's the equivalent of Six Star Whey Protein.

[quote name='Blade']Imagine if you took an enchanted chocolate frog and exponged all of its mucous into a glass of milk. That's the equivalent of Six Star Whey Protein.[/QUOTE]

Man, when I first started strength training I used GNC's brand. You want to talk about something that is mucous consistency? That shit was like Quickcrete in your system. 6-Star, by the way, is manufactured by muscletech for walmart, if I'm not mistaken, so at least you know it's actually whey and not cellulose powder.

[quote name='mykevermin']65% body fat? Are you sure of that?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that sounds almost unheard of.[/quote]

lol yea i guessed. I was at 330 pounds, now im at 225. Im 6'4 and am pretty built atm.....so prolly not 65 but i did lose 105 pounds of fat so.....

bread's done
Back