Best deal on Xbox 360

elderhockey19

CAGiversary!
I'm going to try and get a Xbox 360 for Christmas and I'm starting to look for deals. Does anyone know of any good deals? Also do you think I can find a good deal on one the day after Thanksgiving? Should I wait until around Christmas? Thank you for any help.

Yeah anyone know if there are any deals on the 360 going on right now? I'm thinking about getting one this weekend.......Any stores have anything going? I found a few places online that give you a game along with it, but the games werent great

I just dont want to buy one and find a sweet deal right afterwards ;)

there isnt really any reason for a sale right now. try looking around when halo 3 comes out or on black friday. either of those seems like the time when stores will compete for your business

Yes I'm in the same boat, looking for a good 360 deal like the Circuit City deal from a few weeks ago that included a free controller. I'd get one today if that was still going on.

If you're going for an XBox 360, make sure you're getting a unit with a hard drive, and get a wireless controller. The hard drive lets you download updates for your games, add your own music to soundtracks, save as many save files as you want, and do a number of XBox Live functions. They even now offer tv shows and movies to download. I found a Refurbished Xbox 360 Platinum System with HDD at deal site, it is only $300. I am planning to buy this one.
If you are interested in this Refurbished 360, here is the link to the deal.
http://dealstudio.com/viewtopic.php?t=24751
Hope you will also like it.

dont buy refurbished, microsoft doesn't support refurbished system because serial is wiped off therefore if you get the red ring of death you're fucked.

bread's done
Back