Best Deals for Uncharted 2

Randolph4233

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys! I'm going to be buying Uncharted 2 on Tuesday, but I don't quite know where from yet. I know some stores have special offers or even discounts on some websites, but where are you guys getting it from? Does anyone know if TRU (or any other store) is doing any promotions like they did with Arkham Asylum where you get a gift card with purchase? Thanks!

You could combined it with 2 other games at TRU for the B2G1. Amazon had a decent deal.

Fry's Electronics locally here (California) has it for $49.99

Might wanna try Sam's Club, there's a possible $32.xx price on it, as reported by a fellow CAG along with pic (check the deals forum)

Uncharted 2 showed up on my Amazon Gold Box's Quick Picks for $54.14. If you use the ECA 10% off coupon on it, it'll come down to $48. So that's probably the best deal for Uncharted 2 besides the TRU B2G1F. It's Today only, so act fast! \;D/

// Roth

I just came back from TRU with the B2G1 free deal. It comes to $40 dollars per game, which the other two games goes to my friends and they pay me for that, so we all win. Alternatively, BuyNextGen has the game for $44. I dealt with them before, so I know they're legit. Only thing abot them is that it takes a while before they ship it.

bread's done
Back